Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   GM/coder jeremy from RoZ (/forums/showthread.php?t=316607)

SamwiseRed 02-04-2019 09:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fOZxs4o.png

DMN 02-05-2019 03:16 AM

Is that dude trying to be smedley? True story but John Smedley went on test server himself and rescued my corpse for me under CT's asshole. Not that 99% of the people even know who the fuck he is.

HippoNipple 02-05-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamwiseRed (Post 2853640)

I saw a Samcro corpse the other day, this you?

SamwiseRed 02-05-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HippoNipple (Post 2854654)
I saw a Samcro corpse the other day, this you?

No sir. I think I've logged on 3 times in the last 3 years if that.

Samaritan 02-05-2019 06:39 PM

Don't you dare even think about quitting... I'd hate to have to gather up all the gear I've been loaned.

momotion 02-06-2019 07:47 AM

My experience on Roz

When I joined , Roz was on classic era , mobs would fall into ground a few time but I had the feeling it was mainly pvp over pve, and was actually balanced , I must admit I had great time leveling there since it only took 1 week to reach max lvl (50),pvp was everywhere since with a classic world and low population, I had really a feeling a new pvp server was born , you could get to guk and be killed 10 min upon entering , I have meet a guild officer who offered me too app to <catalyst> since they were all red folk who stayed together and came to Roz for pixels ,fun and drama, I had a lot of fun making my way to the top with them to the point where pvp war had a lot of sense to me (catalyst vs hidden power) ,both side had their win/ lose moment and got something going on , for me , it was better than playing on a overpopulated blue p99 which was already hard to beat,but pvp was making me want to go Roz and kick some idiots ,this gave me the taste of how red99 was on classic ...

Then i goes from good to bad when they add kunark expansion , took me like 50 tries just to ride the boat from oasis to TD to finally get gm sommoned ( had a bad feeling already ) ,from there they killed all the fun I had from Roz since they add so much problem , like one day your class do well and the next day , u can't even hit anything, caster resist ratio , how mob drop 0 coin while u burn ton of peridot trying to play , the drop rate of item / quest item , I don't get why everyone do the same mistake on pvp server and add more and moar expansion , it only get it worse when you have like 40 players average , not only that , leveling from 50 to 60 was 2time slower than p99 blue ( like wtf ) ,I finally gave up when there where nothing good for me , people keep complaining on discord how they can't hit anymore and bug fixes was everyday so fixing 1 problem creating 2 more , I went back to blue and will think of good ol days of Roz classic was like you guys think of p99 red.

Imho, I would think if you can't get something perfect , just hold into it and do it when u have put enough time to add some quality content . I still can't believe these GM want to reach PoP with Roz, I'm sure it will dead by velious era like it happened with p99 red.I am disappointed at how it ended and I did have a lot of fun for a custom pvp server rise of zek was.

Wish you all best of lucks

Woolaha/Queenz/Mezturbate/Evilheals

Tassador 02-06-2019 10:16 AM

RoZ is a giant piece of shit. Red has like 10 pvp players and a bunch of blue drones. Everquest in 2019 has to be a waste of time or you aren’t doing it right.

Reset this bitch!

kotton05 02-06-2019 11:02 AM

Only thing good about roz is the no rules, which if r99 adapted Wild West id be back in the projects in a heart beat.

Eslade 02-06-2019 12:02 PM

Posting in a butthurt thread.

Madbad 02-06-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotton05 (Post 2855375)
Only thing good about roz is the no rules, which if r99 adapted Wild West id be back in the projects in a heart beat.