Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Vox/Nagafen (/forums/showthread.php?t=269127)

Nagoya 03-24-2017 02:23 AM

o - really!? so vox/nag pop every 7 days precisely? i guess that could help .. thx for the info :)

Jazzy 03-24-2017 03:47 AM

Couldnt you just save time and roll on one of the ez mode emu servers & just solo them both within a few hours?

Nagoya 03-24-2017 03:50 AM

I guess. But I am pretty sure I wouldn't have the same sentiment. Kiddo-me wouldn't be that impressed ;) I have unfinished business with classic EQ and I need to finish it clean.

MerkelMacron 03-24-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 2493312)
Killed all the time and you will never sniff one kill or drop without paying for it. Now fuck off back to blue!

Fuck you Tassador

wanna-be savage

dont be so rude, you give r99 community a bad rep

clown

AzzarTheGod 03-24-2017 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagoya (Post 2493425)
Tassador buddy if you want to insult me at least use insults i can understand - i have no idea what you're talking about ;)

i'll thank you for the precision tho, i'm guessing when the repop timer starts they park a ranger in perma/solB etc... makes sense i suppose.

i am not sure what you think my goal is and how it makes it "blue" tho o_o

i am genuinely interested only in participating in one of these two raids so i can kinda finish my EQ story that i started 18 years ago, when i was a kiddo and i was dreaming of killing a dragon (and they were the only two at the time).

now 18 years later i'm sad i never fulfilled that dream and because i have the time now (paternity leave) i thought i'd do it so i can close that book in my life. my impression being that XP bonus and aforementioned reason above meant that it would be easier for me to achieve that on Red :)

now apparently i was wrong and it'll be difficult either way; but no need to be rude ;)

cheers --

Drugs.

U can do it but ur gonna be along for the ride not doing it yourself necessarily. They aren't always kept down but there are 3-4 factions even on the low pop with capability to kill them when they feel like it

Tassador 03-24-2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MerkelMacron (Post 2493522)
Fuck you Tassador

wanna-be savage

dont be so rude, you give r99 community a bad rep

clown

sorry you still play here and you're blue as fuck. This guy is trying to join the server to kill 32k hp mobs. Why is it so hard for you all to realize this isn't a red server anymore.

By the way the top guilds uses all you mules to gear up their alts. HAVE FUN MONKEYS :)

Doctor Jeff 03-24-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 (Post 2493484)
i kill them on spawn with a small group of friends; no one else on the server ever gets the spawn timers

you may not participate

Vox is up most of the time.

TheDuck 03-24-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 2493548)
By the way the top guilds uses all you mules to gear up their alts. HAVE FUN MONKEYS :)

dude nails it.

heartbrand 03-24-2017 08:45 AM

It's not nearly as fun as it sounds

El Camacho 03-24-2017 09:01 AM

They get killed by small groups often enough.

If you leveled up to 52 you could probably find out who is currently doing one or the other and ask to tag along for nostalgia. At that point anything is possible.

It will be a very anti climactic fight though.