Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Infinity wars - Online card game like Magic: TG (/forums/showthread.php?t=136786)

Tradesonred 02-12-2014 03:45 PM

Its up on steam, check it out

Tradesonred 02-12-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furniture (Post 1318617)
IW is looking pretty good but do you know what kind of pay model they will use when the game is out of beta? I checked their site but couldnt find anything. I'd 100% play this game if it isnt a pay to win model (which it might not be)

Totally not pay to win, i dropped 35$ on it because of that model

You get multiple decks just by doin the campains, which shows u how to play anyway, and then you accumlate xp and cards just by playin afterwards.

You can trade some of the cards u get from playing

U get a booster deck each time you level up (15 cards, 1 guaranteed rare), im already level 13 by playing casually for 3 weeks, adds up quickly

Id say you need to win 15 games to get enough pts to buy a new booster pack, or lose something like 25

What you can buy is cosmetic stuff and the booster packs you get from playing anyway, only drawback to not dropping a cent on the game is some of the cards u get arent tradeable. Every single card u get from playing are tradeable. But you still get plenty of tradeable ones. Like for example u get one card each day tradeable with other players just for logging in. Also if IIRC, the booster packs u buy with pts from playing are also all tradeable.

Tradesonred 02-12-2014 03:56 PM

Something to do while youre campin them pixels lol

Tradesonred 02-20-2014 07:12 AM

Expansion saturday, with a bunch of new cards

Fun shit to play when u camp