Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I did not get the shots and do not regret it (/forums/showthread.php?t=409895)

Kaveh 10-31-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3527231)
Confirmed does not prevent catching it

Confirmed does not prevent transmission

Confirmed ain't mutating it like the jabbies

Confirmed not at risk for sudden death, clots or facial paralysis

Confirmed wasn't tested to prevent transmission, lied about on TV then admitted in court

Let's pick up where off topic left off, keep it in rnf and not harass the staff every time ur mad u were wrong about sumn else

Confirmed you live with mom

Elizondo 11-01-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3527332)
I got the shots and I just don't know if I was right or wrong. I don't think ppl should have been pressured into taking experimental drugs.

I'm also not a fascist even though my RNA was edited.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/le...ty/ar-AA13zuTO

Quote:

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.

Basanos 11-01-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3527332)
I'm also not a fascist even though my RNA was edited.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3527724)
I'm actually pretty mad because we should be a Christian military dictatorship.

:(:o

magnetaress 11-01-2022 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basanos (Post 3527747)
:(:o

The next isn't fascist. G-d's host of angels aren't fascists. They just are. As G-d intended. It's the ultimate form. 10 commands hardcoded like the laws of robotics.

Reiwa 11-01-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3527751)
The next isn't fascist. G-d's host of angels aren't fascists. They just are. As G-d intended. It's the ultimate form. 10 commands hardcoded like the laws of robotics.

God is an authoritarian. :p

Basanos 11-01-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3527751)

I'd God to show up just to smite the conservatives that think he's on the side of hatred like they are

But that isn't gonna happen or God would have stopped the Nazis. That or God's avatar was the Red Army

magnetaress 11-01-2022 12:17 PM

Laying in severe pain and agony that could actually be shot related.

Toxigen 11-01-2022 12:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qxBeXjJ.jpg

Patrece 11-01-2022 02:29 PM

No amnesty for people who tried to ruin our lives

Evia 11-01-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3527827)
No amnesty for people who tried to ruin our lives

Tried? They succeeded.

Family's and friends torn apart from the polarizing division it caused. Many, many people lost their jobs or were forced into early retirement, and let us not forget the people suffering from health issues due to them, and then the irony of going back to the very people that caused them harm in the first place, then paying them more money to treat the new health problems.

It's just sad all around.

I don't think being angry or hateful is the right route necessarily but to just expect everyone to forgive and forget is naive.