Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Heartbrand Warns holo's intent then laughs in tells after pretending to melee :) (/forums/showthread.php?t=71993)

Mornin3.0 04-15-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen one (Post 621216)
And the most clueless of all mornin chymes in to defend heartbrand lol if you knew how bad this guy has screwed you people and yet you defend him because hes prolly 1 of 4 holocausts online.

to believe i give two shits if heartbrand or anyone else is feeding any other guild information about me or holo is fucking clueless.

obvious bad player.. hides on forums under gay name stolen from jibekn(if its not the god king himself)

chosen one 04-15-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 621218)
the funniest part is how you claim I pretended to melee when I was on zibby and not on checkraise, and you speak about the tree which was used vs nihilum not vs founding fathers when I actually was on checkraise

I was talking about vs FF learn to read how you think i knew you were on checkraise. point proven.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 (Post 621219)
to believe i give two shits if heartbrand or anyone else is feeding any other guild information about me or holo is fucking clueless.

obvious bad player.. hides on forums under gay name stolen from jibekn(if its not the god king himself)

You are clueless you dont realize how holocaust has fallen apart since that battle shit alot have not gotten corpses and will soon rot. If you knew pvp or cared you would understand how that information and other leaks hhave cost u 4 battles i know of and many OG's havent logged on since. Welcome to mass mmo pvp where information is everything noob.

heartbrand 04-15-2012 12:41 AM

This guy is clueless. In the FF battle I was on Zibby, not on checkraise, but yet you claim I was on checkraise. You also pretend as though some huge holo vs nihilum battle was lot because of an info leak. There have been two big naggy battles in the last two months. The first was won by holo, the second was lost because we decided to zone out and got pinned by mobs / zoned into greater numbers than anticipated. Nothing had anything to do with some sort of imaginary leaked information. On p99, information is hardly everythings, numbers is everything, and it's one of the reasons this server is dying / sucks.

chosen one 04-15-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 621222)
This guy is clueless. In the FF battle I was on Zibby, not on checkraise, but yet you claim I was on checkraise. You also pretend as though some huge holo vs nihilum battle was lot because of an info leak. There have been two big naggy battles in the last two months. The first was won by holo, the second was lost because we decided to zone out and got pinned by mobs / zoned into greater numbers than anticipated. Nothing had anything to do with some sort of imaginary leaked information. On p99, information is hardly everythings, numbers is everything, and it's one of the reasons this server is dying / sucks.

:) ok heartbrand ok. Lol you even sent a tell online to a guildie just now :)

Mornin3.0 04-15-2012 12:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ViF6JRNjTk

chosen one 04-15-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 (Post 621226)

how was your first trip outside since december?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp8C...eature=related

Rydar 04-15-2012 12:58 AM

What Chosen One is saying about Heartbrand is 100 percent truth. I was semi- involved with this episode and helped enable and egg on Heartbrands betrayal of (as he says it) "the current holonoobs" for "the lulz" (in his words).

I admit, we did have a good laugh about it.

chosen one 04-15-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydar (Post 621230)
What Chosen One is saying about Heartbrand is 100 percent truth. I was semi- involved with this episode and helped enable and egg on Heartbrands betrayal of (as he says it) "the current holonoobs" for "the lulz" (in his words).

I admit, we did have a good laugh about it.

In B4 mornin <---- lol guy defends guy who gets him killed

heartbrand 04-15-2012 01:02 AM

Andis feeds me all of FF's infos, that's how we knew exactly how many people they had in South Ro tonight and that they were employing a 2 flank formation, we countered with the Manhattan Rotator Strike, info is everything, shared lols with guild about how andis thinks he's trolling FF but we rly just laughing at him

Mornin3.0 04-15-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen one (Post 621229)
how was your first trip outside since december?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp8C...eature=related

says the other dude spending his saturday night on a fake game forum...

I know heartbrand talks to everyone on the server...

do

not

give

a

fuck