Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   First P99 Toon (/forums/showthread.php?t=430098)

PatChapp 04-04-2024 04:05 PM

If you want the best warm body Raid class you can't beat paladin. You sit there with the tank targeted and your finger over your soulfire
Waste the charges,get more dkp for getting a new one.
Then yeah sell Raid loot

maslow_rabbit 04-04-2024 06:09 PM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I think I'm going to make an Iksar shaman. Always had a soft spot for Cabilis. More than that I got some good ideas for alts.

iax 05-07-2024 08:23 PM

So, I just wondered how the server is atm. I haven't played in 5-6 years on blue, and I kinda wanted a fresher start. My concern though is the group situation so far into the server life, and also me being EU based. Anyone got a take on this?

Somewhat wanna roll a rogue like in the old days, but that's kinda horrible as a solo.

Toxigen 05-08-2024 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iax (Post 3683663)
So, I just wondered how the server is atm. I haven't played in 5-6 years on blue, and I kinda wanted a fresher start. My concern though is the group situation so far into the server life, and also me being EU based. Anyone got a take on this?

Somewhat wanna roll a rogue like in the old days, but that's kinda horrible as a solo.

green is basically in the same state as blue now, with a slightly busier xp superhighway

iax 05-08-2024 01:10 PM

Yeah, that does not sound viable. Thanks

Trexller 05-11-2024 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iax (Post 3683754)
Yeah, that does not sound viable. Thanks

if you know ppl who play or can make friends, then you will get geared fast

i mean unless you really wanna do the solo-self-found thing, then more power too you

basically everyone who plays on blue or green (moreso blue) is sitting on 10+ bags of gear that they don't have the patience to sit in EC and sell

so like if you log in run around doing noob stuff, you will come across people who are like hey here take my stuff if you can use it, especially at peak play hours

or try going to EC and /auc WTB banded gear for a new player, I'd bet real money that people just give you stuff

ok not real money but I'll bet plat/gear on it, if no one gives you anything then I will :D

Jimjam 05-11-2024 03:06 AM

Drum up a bit of noise in the forums / discord / game for the days/times you expect to be available to play and you may get others enthused to start. You only really need a couple of other people or so to be active at your preferred times.

Ikon me Knivet 05-11-2024 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3679872)
first char bard for sure....easiest to solo if you cant find anyone to group with but also super fun grouping class

join raid, afk manasong in cleric group, collect dkp, buy sellable raid loot, fund your ranger or paladin ubertwink

I feel attacked!