Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Ladies of EQ, i summon you to a Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=412796)

Ooloo 12-29-2022 05:45 PM

I remember when I briefly played EQ2, there was somebody in voice chat who claimed to be a female and had some kind of voice modulator on that just pitched his voice up by about 20 cents. One day he forgot to turn it on and immediately quit the guild and never logged in again.

Encroaching Death 12-29-2022 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3550092)
I remember when I briefly played EQ2, there was somebody in voice chat who claimed to be a female and had some kind of voice modulator on that just pitched his voice up by about 20 cents. One day he forgot to turn it on and immediately quit the guild and never logged in again.

I met up with a girl who was in my WoW guild.

She was married with kids.

She handcuffed me to my closet.

She texted me the other day to make sure Hurricane Ian didn't kill me.

So they ARE out there, but 99.999999% are men.

unsunghero 12-29-2022 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encroaching Death (Post 3550094)
I met up with a girl who was in my WoW guild.

She was married with kids.

She handcuffed me to my closet.

She texted me the other day to make sure Hurricane Ian didn't kill me.

So they ARE out there, but 99.999999% are men.

There’s an urban legend where a girl handcuffed a dude to a bed and then a guy in a Batman suit came in and banged him against his will

I don’t think it ever really happened but it’s been more than enough reason for me to refuse being restrained by anyone, even a hot chick

unsunghero 12-29-2022 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3550092)

Encroaching Death 12-29-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3550135)
There’s an urban legend where a girl handcuffed a dude to a bed and then a guy in a Batman suit came in and banged him against his will

I don’t think it ever really happened but it’s been more than enough reason for me to refuse being restrained by anyone, even a hot chick

They were those lame easy open handcuffs. I could easily free myself.

It used to be a fantasy of mine until after a few tries and thinking "I could totally bust out of these", the thrill was gone.

Same with blindfold. Really sucks, I wanted it to be fun.

But we still had fun. We had a massive amount of sexual tension built up.

constelllations 12-29-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3549802)
Why is Thread capsed?

because it is Official obv

constelllations 12-29-2022 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd288 (Post 3549893)
Who is gonna tell him that the female characters in his group are being played by dudes

ok i'm female now what
yes, that's v clear lol

i like how this thread started with thoughtful, good intentions, but ended in buncha dudes talking about getting handcuffed to beds and getting forcibly banged by other men. seems normal, idk why this was surprising. carry on

magnetaress 12-29-2022 09:18 PM

Men do change when a "female" enters chat.

Sometimes I just want to drop my pitch and say "bro"!

Encroaching Death 12-29-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by constelllations (Post 3550216)
i like how this thread started with thoughtful, good intentions, but ended in buncha dudes talking about getting handcuffed to beds and getting forcibly banged by other men. seems normal, idk why this was surprising. carry on

And this is exactly why I spend so much time on these forums

unsunghero 12-29-2022 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by constelllations (Post 3550216)
ok i'm female now what
yes, that's v clear lol

While I do enjoy the psychology of the differences between men and women’s behavior there are many other factors that can influence people’s amount of communication

The most likely reason I always assume for someone being overly quiet in a group setting is that they have dual monitors and are either watching something or reading something else in between pulls. Lotta people are very used to multitasking these days. In fact with the advent of smartphones our ability to stay dialed in on a task seems to have gone way down

Hanging out with guys and gals in person I don’t see a huge gender-based difference in communication, it all depends on individual personality

But that’s just my experiences IRL, I think I’ve only grouped on p99 like 4 times total and am generally only chatty if other people are. I sort of base my communication level around them