Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Other Games Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=416213)

Skarne 03-10-2023 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 3587082)
reinstalled elder scrolls online, i don't remember morrowind being a thing last time i installed and the tutorial was completely different. so took the portal to Seyda Neen and on my way to find the God-King Vivec and pledge allegiance.

also beers.

Pras the nerevarine to come

Nerevar moon & star

Ekco 03-10-2023 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarne (Post 3587091)
Pras the nerevarine to come

Nerevar moon & star

ain't joking.. i been here 5 minutes and Azura possessed some priest to tell me i'm basically the nerevarine again and this dude Canon Llevule wants to me to go to Vivec and help him explain some ghost busters shit we saw in his family tomb to the warrior poet.

i know what these quest writers are doing but, fuck it.

i'm buzzed and i serve Vivec, but honor the entire Tribunal!

Skarne 03-10-2023 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 3587114)
ain't joking.. i been here 5 minutes and Azura possessed some priest to tell me i'm basically the nerevarine again and this dude Canon Llevule wants to me to go to Vivec and help him explain some ghost busters shit we saw in his family tomb to the warrior poet.

i know what these quest writers are doing but, fuck it.

i'm buzzed and i serve Vivec, but honor the entire Tribunal!

I’m bout to play this shit

MrSparkle001 03-13-2023 03:16 PM

I just found out this weekend that Crowns Of Power is back. It's also 100% free.

What is Crowns Of Power? It's an old little-known MMORPG from a tiny handful of developers that blended the traditional MMORPG with Magic: The Gathering from years ago (not the more recent versions of it which are focused on creatures). There are no "classes", instead you choose two of the colors. You start with one color and add a second at level 10.

It shut down years ago but was bought and relaunched I think two years ago. It's old but fun.

The colors follow classic MTG pretty faithfully in concept. Red is damage, Green pets and buffs, Blue mind and crowd control, Black DPS debuffs, and life leech, White protection and healing. And there's PvP if you want.

http://www.crownsofpower.com/spell-schools.php is only a handful of spells available.

I'm currently green/black and might roll a red/white.

goblinmob 03-13-2023 09:17 PM

Ended up saying fuck it today and blew a hundo on some NES games from the "fun money" portion of our taxes. I guess lukiegames has a sale going on. If anyone happens to need to know that

Decided on:
SMB 1/Duck Hunt
SMB 3
Tetris
Legend of Zelda

and for the girls:
Mickey Mouscapade
Sesame Street ABC
Sesame Street 123

Skarne 03-13-2023 09:25 PM

Black & White excellent game

Impossible to install these days apparently.

goblinmob 03-13-2023 09:35 PM

I remember being jacked about that game back when we all had subscriptions to PC Gaming Mag or something like that. Our computer couldn't handle shit. All I remember is 433mhz or whatever. Don't remember HDD, RAM though but I bought a cd burner for it! And it played ULTIMA 9!

Ekco 03-13-2023 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^^^^^^^^
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.e9a14bf5...pid=ImgRaw&r=0

still playing ESO in single player nothing other than Vvardenfell exists mode

but i'm thinking about dat Planescape

goblinmob 03-13-2023 09:44 PM

I've got such rose tinted glasses when I comes to anything Morrowind

Ekco 03-13-2023 10:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Barilzar and i out here doing bad shit in these Dwemer ruins fam, gonna use this tonal inverter to bonk a fake Nerevarine on the head who is out here giving false hope to the dirty Ashlanders.