Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Azrael Now Recruiting (/forums/showthread.php?t=179515)

Ragnaros 01-28-2015 04:07 PM

Come get your epic and join the family today!

Erock KVen 01-28-2015 04:54 PM

I mostly just read the forums and don't post much, but I feel like I should share my experience with Azrael so far as a new player to the game entirely. If you're worried about not getting loot due to propaganda and shit talk this is not the case.

Since joining Azrael I've had leveling groups pretty much anytime I wanted, farming groups with fair rules, and have witnessed people helping and getting helped constantly with things such as epics etc. My Druid was my first character to ever step foot in Everquest, this was and still is a sharp learning curve for me. Everyone is pretty patient and helpful with a completely new player. The characters gear now speaks for itself.

I found myself not really liking the Druid as it doesn't bring a whole lot to the table in terms of group pve and pvp. So I spoke to officers about possibly maining an Enchanter. My enchanter is now 59 soon to be 60 has a BCG, Hiero cloak, almost epic'd, and I rolled a 99 on a fungi tunic today and was handed it no questions asked when I won.

TL;DR Version: Everyone in Azrael is a valued member here, not just the officers. Don't buy into the propaganda spread in OOC/forums form your own opinions.

Guido 01-28-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erock KVen (Post 1761818)
I mostly just read the forums and don't post much, but I feel like I should share my experience with Azrael so far as a new player to the game entirely. If you're worried about not getting loot due to propaganda and shit talk this is not the case.

Since joining Azrael I've had leveling groups pretty much anytime I wanted, farming groups with fair rules, and have witnessed people helping and getting helped constantly with things such as epics etc. My Druid was my first character to ever step foot in Everquest, this was and still is a sharp learning curve for me. Everyone is pretty patient and helpful with a completely new player. The characters gear now speaks for itself.

I found myself not really liking the Druid as it doesn't bring a whole lot to the table in terms of group pve and pvp. So I spoke to officers about possibly maining an Enchanter. My enchanter is now 59 soon to be 60 has a BCG, Hiero cloak, almost epic'd, and I rolled a 99 on a fungi tunic today and was handed it no questions asked when I won.

TL;DR Version: Everyone in Azrael is a valued member here, not just the officers. Don't buy into the propaganda spread in OOC/forums form your own opinions.

congrats erock on fungi and happy to have you here

pras

Infectious 01-28-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 1761612)
I'm only here so I don't get fined.

Whats your favorite color skittles?

lite 01-28-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erock KVen (Post 1761818)

pras

Erock wasn't event present for the BCG he was awarded. It was killed by 8 veteran members and we decided we'd give it to him the next day for all his hard work, and for going enchanter to benefit the guild.

chrystianvz 01-28-2015 07:18 PM

A lot of the shit on the forums is simply that, on the forums. TS is fun.

I'm newly back to the server and have met up with some old friends which led me to Azrael. I prefer smaller, more skillful guild to being just another warm body in a 70+ man zerg. They got me my epic before I even knew any of them other than Brobby.

So pras these guys.

chrystianvz 01-28-2015 07:21 PM

Also, the endless hours that people have spent to help XP out of group to get us lowers up to 60 has been awesome as well.

Dacuk 01-28-2015 09:00 PM

Glad to see a fresh thread. Have had a great time gaming with Azrael pals the past ~2 years on r99. If anyone is interested in learning more also feel free to send me a tell in game on Dacuk or Shnarf.

lite 01-28-2015 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dacuk (Post 1762153)
Glad to see a fresh thread. Have had a great time gaming with Azrael pals the past ~2 years on r99. If anyone is interested in learning more also feel free to send me a tell in game on Dacuk or Shnarf.

^^^

won poll as most liked guy on red 99. 230 Votes

got him a rile

MavstabYoudead 01-29-2015 07:51 AM

grats erock and maelzai on enchanter epics.

http://enchanter-epic.bjornstar.com/images/staff3.jpg