Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Jousting as a Warrior (/forums/showthread.php?t=212773)

Genedin 09-29-2015 10:30 AM

lol, i mean eventually you will win a 1v1 if you have tons of arrows and they dont have ranged, but that's not really a solid tactic

DRAGONBAIT 09-29-2015 10:32 AM

'bow is situational. dex its cos its the harder stat to max out isnt it? ive even been told to go cha on a warrior but i dont understand that honestly

also, i remember from live that warriors used bow even better than rangers in pvp during luclin era and end of velious, they also got a crit discipline and velious bows have awesome ratios. im not sure about this tho, never engaged with a warrior 1v1 that i remember neither played one. some of the asdasjkd awesome warriors of this server should comment on this. noone tested it here?

Genedin 09-29-2015 10:35 AM

charisma is for an enchanter buff that procs, honestly wouldn't do that unless you going to be main tanking for a guild.

dex is pretty hard to get up, and with buffs you'll get pretty high STR on a warrior, but im also taking into account leveling up. as an ogre or troll your STR will be considerably higher than other races and you will hit for much more dmg. lvl 60 with full raid gear and buffs your race is pretty inconsequential thus people say charisma cause its the only thing your gear wont get high lvl

DRAGONBAIT 09-29-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genedin (Post 2060916)
charisma is for an enchanter buff that procs, honestly wouldn't do that unless you going to be main tanking for a guild.

dex is pretty hard to get up, and with buffs you'll get pretty high STR on a warrior, but im also taking into account leveling up. as an ogre or troll your STR will be considerably higher than other races and you will hit for much more dmg. lvl 60 with full raid gear and buffs your race is pretty inconsequential thus people say charisma cause its the only thing your gear wont get high lvl

ull never o to bed without learning something new.

Vokhine 09-29-2015 10:38 AM

Hey guys thanks for all of the great info! Me and my mate killed a twink last night using a lot of the advice posted in this thread! :cool:

Happy Hunting,
Vokhine

Vokhine 09-29-2015 10:41 AM

Oh one question...my joust macro is very similar to yours but what is the point of the /wait command?

magician 09-29-2015 10:42 AM

kringe

DRAGONBAIT 09-29-2015 10:44 AM

question. got it

Vokhine 09-29-2015 10:48 AM

omg kringe lol lolololfds;dflmadmadmad

Ghost of Jibekn 09-29-2015 10:54 AM

if i was an ogre warrior i would put all my points into agil/dex not str