Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Chauvin - Guilty or no? (/forums/showthread.php?t=382918)

Toxigen 04-23-2021 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaveh (Post 3293441)
A jury of your peers disagrees. Time to let this one go

Welcome to the appeal process.

FatherSioux 04-23-2021 09:09 AM

The most powerful politician in the world applying pressure for a certain outcome. Politicians literally flying in to incite violence unless a certain outcome happens. Jury not being sequestered in the biggest Trial of the last 25? years. This isn't over.

Anyone with a brain knows Chauvdaddy didn't murder Floyd. Does he deserve to be charged with something and spend time behind bars? Of. Course.

I'm from MN and part of me was hoping for this outcome despite reality just so we don't see what we saw last summer. It was not a fun time to be white, employed and male.

Toxigen 04-23-2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherSioux (Post 3293444)
It was not a fun time to be white, employed and male.

Not going to change any time soon.

Try being an employer.

Kaveh 04-23-2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherSioux (Post 3293444)
The most powerful politician in the world applying pressure for a certain outcome. Politicians literally flying in to incite violence unless a certain outcome happens. Jury not being sequestered in the biggest Trial of the last 25? years. This isn't over.

Anyone with a brain knows Chauvdaddy didn't murder Floyd. Does he deserve to be charged with something and spend time behind bars? Of. Course.

I'm from MN and part of me was hoping for this outcome despite reality just so we don't see what we saw last summer. It was not a fun time to be white, employed and male.

He’s on video killing the man

Hope this helps

Toxigen 04-23-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaveh (Post 3293494)
He’s on video killing the man

Hope this helps

The video shows George Floyd dying of an extreme overdose while being restrained by a police officer per MPD training materials.

Hope that helps.

Kaveh 04-23-2021 11:25 AM

Fentanyl isn’t delayed onset. You’re wrong about this, you’re wrong about Trump, hell, you’re pretty much wrong about everything

I’m sorry you’re blinded by ideology. Murder is murder regardless of the races and occupations of those involved

Toxigen 04-23-2021 11:27 AM

Sorry the medical examination produced zero evidence of asphyxiation as a result of knee on neck.

Kaveh 04-23-2021 11:31 AM

I’m sorry that you will waste your time and energy following this case that will be lost on appeal

I’m sure you’ll still be convinced even then that everyone else is wrong and that trump won the election. You’ve lost sight of reality my friend

Jibartik 04-23-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3293516)
Sorry the medical examination produced zero evidence of asphyxiation as a result of knee on neck.

Im sorry medical exemptions produced zero evidence of asphyxiation when you tried to get out of wearing masks :o

Kaveh 04-23-2021 11:41 AM

Tozigen is a good guy, just been brainwashed like so many others. The rioters in Portland are brainwashed as well. We have some soul searching to do as a country