Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

unsunghero 02-16-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robayon (Post 3424308)
Okay, when I get home I am just going to WRECK my Youtube reccomends and try to find evidence of this stuff. Feel free to leave me some breadcrumbs you monsters

This means it is effective as loosely structured movements go, imo

Evidence of election fraud? If such a thing existed, YouTube wouldn’t allow it. You won’t even be able to find much speculation of it. That kinda shit is a big no no

Maybe bitchute?

starkind 02-16-2022 04:17 PM

MDMA

Jibartik 02-16-2022 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3424313)
I started off with some heinous actual acts of actual donald trump, president of the united states.

I went on to speculate about some far fetched reasons why these literally worst possible least logical actions were taken.

The facts themselves remain.

Nato
US state department

No president has set the united states back further.

I pound for pound disagree... Nato set america back farther.

Horza 02-16-2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3424318)
Evidence of election fraud? If such a thing existed, YouTube wouldn’t allow it. You won’t even be able to find much speculation of it. That kinda shit is a big no no

Maybe bitchute?

Pretty convenient Youtube won't allow your nonexistent evidence of massive voter fraud, which GOP lawyers for some reason neglected to show any of the judges who threw their cases all out.

robayon 02-16-2022 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3424318)

Maybe bitchute?

That is a HELL of a name for a website, never heard of it, will definitely give it a whirl once I am home from bowling night

starkind 02-16-2022 04:20 PM

Has NATO kept xbox and fuel prices low? Enabled child slavery and the free flow of information directly to gatekeepers locked up safely behind Jstor's great firewall?

Elizondo 02-16-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3424321)
Pretty convenient Youtube won't allow your nonexistent evidence of massive voter fraud, which GOP lawyers for some reason neglected to show any of the judges who threw their cases all out.

Nah dude

Cases were punted by judges on technicalities before any of the evidence was allowed to be presented in court

Nice try tho

Horza 02-16-2022 04:34 PM

Imagine eating so much paste you think Republican judges all work for George Soros and the deep state.

Trexller 02-16-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3424313)
I started off with some heinous actual acts of actual donald trump, president of the united states.

I went on to speculate about some far fetched reasons why these literally worst possible least logical actions were taken.

The facts themselves remain.

Nato
US state department

No president has set the united states back further.

jimmy carter gave away the most important and valuable piece of real estate in the entire western world. for free.

do worse than that

robayon 02-16-2022 04:36 PM

All of these, give or take, right? Not saying Wikipedia is a good source for all things, just something to get started

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-e...on?wprov=sfla1