Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

Horza 03-07-2021 07:10 PM

First they came for the heroin users, and I did not speak out because I was not a heroin user.

magnetaress 03-07-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3270664)
First they came for the heroin users, and I did not speak out because I was not a heroin user.

Lookit US prisons bro.

Also US prisons are trash.

imperiouskitten 03-07-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 3270654)
ah, the fiscally liberal, socially conservative poster.

hate and masochism is very contrary and therefore teh hard truth you are to soft to get. Go join the military it will learn you a lot about self torture and its wisdom

Horza 03-07-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3270666)
Lookit US prisons bro.

Also US prisons are trash.

https://i.imgur.com/ci0xbHH.jpg

imperiouskitten 03-07-2021 07:16 PM

My political philosopy is we must feed all ppl to pirhanas because I am hurting. I believe this strongly. Please reply

magnetaress 03-07-2021 07:24 PM

Prisoners would be better off growing and cooking their own food.

I'm not even saying to throw people in prison or mass encarcerate them without the ability to earn privileges or for punishment.

I'm just pointing out one obvious and massive failure of our system of governance.

Any viking can see for him/her/xer/xem whatever, selves.

As for my personal example, regardless of my gender identity and homosexuality, IF the state had ripped me away from my shitty parentage, put me to work on a farm and given me the option of conscription, my chances of leading the Imperial legions would have been much higher.

I'm not angry for this loss of opportunity, but kids, and adults, I see 30 years olds as kids these days aren't going anywhere with or without UBI unless they collectively pull their heads from each other's asses.

magnetaress 03-07-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten (Post 3270671)
My political philosopy is we must feed all ppl to pirhanas because I am hurting. I believe this strongly. Please reply

Your little passively incomed pleasure palace is in no way threatened by terreforming ecosystems for the eventual interment of the surplus worker drones on building off world colonial resorts.

Cassawary 03-07-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodium (Post 3270654)
ah, the fiscally liberal, socially conservative poster.

sounds more like a materielist

imperiouskitten 03-07-2021 07:51 PM

I love watching the Godfather LARP guy go down. Thought he'd survive it fine but the slow continued drip of accusers + medical liability scandal combo is looking baaaad. His insulting persona always drove me nuts & now it's destroying him. so yummy.

now I hope we take the lesson -- don't vote for movie actors or guys who imitate movie characters

Nexii 03-07-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten (Post 3270689)
I love watching the Godfather LARP guy go down. Thought he'd survive it fine but the slow continued drip of accusers + medical liability scandal combo is looking baaaad. His insulting persona always drove me nuts & now it's destroying him. so yummy.

now I hope we take the lesson -- don't vote for movie actors or guys who imitate movie characters

Nothing sweeter than the downfall of a psychopath