Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   I hate with a capital H using shaman/necro/sk mobs as pets (/forums/showthread.php?t=421850)

Troxx 08-23-2023 03:45 PM

I’m tempted. If I did I would play a warrior. Warriors get a lot less cumbersome with Luclin and PoP. WE aa increases proc rate by 50% (3 per minute primary hand vs 2) and there are some frankly nasty weapons in Ssra (along with PoT) with something like a double proc rate mod.

My goal was to have Darkblade of the Warlord and Edge of Eternity on my warrior before OoW came out, but I didn’t have a lot of time to commit to raiding in that time of my life to commit to it.

BoC having enraging blow would be nice as well. That’s a not classic thing I would frankly like to see here.

I dunno. I’ll probably make an account and get it set up when it launches. No clue what amount of time I would have to commit but it would be cool to level a naked warrior from scratch again. Here when I got around to making a warrior I had several 60s already and twinked heavily, blasting too quickly through all the fun stuff.