Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   RED 99 Real Life pic thread. (/forums/showthread.php?t=69775)

SamwiseRed 03-27-2012 12:53 PM

half the people on this emu smoke weed. not even kidding. i know hammer just trollin but cast is really a nut. probably would argue the holocaust never happened and hitler was a hero.

Cast v27.5 03-27-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angkar (Post 602087)
First off, how do you know he isnt just trolling you into looking like a liberal pussy fuckhead? I mean seriously, your some badass ex army nurse that cant keep your bitch in line? Worry about your own shit before you talk shit about Cast.

Also, thinking you have broken down your own racial barriers? Lulz. I dont have the patience to make fun of that, or try to waste my time throwing logic at it.

+ "serve" time in the military? Your just some bottom 1/3 of the country that had no better prospects in life than to become a officially sanctioned soldier of fortune to oppress another RACE across the world. "Serve" implies you did something great for the country, which you didnt.

Dammmmmmmmnnnnn.jpg

SamwiseRed 03-27-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angkar (Post 602087)
First off, how do you know he isnt just trolling you into looking like a liberal pussy fuckhead? I mean seriously, your some badass ex army nurse that cant keep your bitch in line? Worry about your own shit before you talk shit about Cast.

Also, thinking you have broken down your own racial barriers? Lulz. I dont have the patience to make fun of that, or try to waste my time throwing logic at it.

+ "serve" time in the military? Your just some bottom 1/3 of the country that had no better prospects in life than to become a officially sanctioned soldier of fortune to oppress another RACE across the world. "Serve" implies you did something great for the country, which you didnt.

I did think he was trolling but I am starting to think hes a loon.
wasnt a nurse although there is nothing wrong with that
got marital problems, true
if serve bothers you then I did 6 years. just a different verb

Dubee 03-27-2012 01:03 PM

Cast mad as fuck simmer down son

Cast v27.5 03-27-2012 01:05 PM

No

kazroth 03-27-2012 01:05 PM

Angkar, your post was uncalled for. It sounds like you want to abolish the military, because it simply serves a civilian government. Do you really think all of us who were in the military wanted to go over to Iraq and Afghanistan?

We served, because we joined the organization voluntarily. It's that simple.

SamwiseRed 03-27-2012 01:07 PM

i joined in 2002, before the war. anyways Angkar just ignorant and needs some attention so I don't mind his post. when confronted with evidence that his "hero" could in fact be a villian he shuts the fuck up. at least he knows his place.

SamwiseRed 03-27-2012 01:09 PM

even if he had stolen that bag of skittles, being shot is completely uncalled for. when common sense is blinded by ignorance and intolerance, things start to fail.

Cast v27.5 03-27-2012 01:14 PM

Lol dude the only evidence that matters is that he is legally allowed to use deadly force if he feels his life is in danger. He was coldclocked his nose was broke, his head got smashed into concrete, grass stains on his back, eye witness that said the monkey was on top and zimmerman was screaming for help. He used his gun to preserve his own life. Thank god for heroes like zimmerman

Smedy 03-27-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cwall (Post 601772)
cool headphones bro

ty, it's my handsfree , never leave without em

lol @ thread

hating on beards is hating jesus, remember this