Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Hypocrisy of businesses requiring proof of vaccination (/forums/showthread.php?t=386497)

Baler 06-15-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3322439)
lol conservative dumbasses abandoning their principles to own the libs, just don't take a cruise if they make you get vaccinated.

I never said vaccine paperwork was racist
You said voting id was racist

What's not to get. You think you're dunking on me but it's a false equivalency.

Pulgasari 06-15-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3322432)
it is important that the infrastructure of oppression is not set up. A vaccination database, a gun registration database, the next step for these kinds of things is confiscation or exclusion or whatever. Its just not good, if freedom from oppression is something you desire.

and a voter ID database?

Ennewi 06-15-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G13 (Post 3322428)

That's not a conspiracy theory.

From the Editors at Merriam-Webster
conspiracy theory noun
: a theory that explains an event or situation as the result of a secret plan by usually powerful people or groups.

He didn't suggest that it was planned or intentional, quite the opposite. He even says at around 6:40 "this isn't a conspiracy". Not reading articles from top to bottom is one thing, not watching 10 minute youtube videos from beginning to end is quite another.

Baler 06-15-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennewi (Post 3322444)
That's not a conspiracy theory.

From the Editors at Merriam-Webster
conspiracy theory noun
: a theory that explains an event or situation as the result of a secret plan by usually powerful people or groups.

Fun Fact, the CIA used the term Conspiracy to easily cover up or disprove people who knew things that the cia didn't want the public knowing.

They lumped real things in with actual nonsense like bigfoot.
This way if it really did get out to the general public people wouldn't listen and call it a conspiracy.

A lot of people don't know this though and are never taught the history surrounding the word.
*NOTE: I am not commenting on any ideas or 'conspiracies'. I am simply explaining part of the history.

Horza 06-15-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3322445)
Fun Fact, the CIA used the term Conspiracy to easily cover up or disprove people who knew things that the cia didn't want the public knowing.

This way if it really did get out to the general public people wouldn't listen and call it a conspiracy.

https://i.imgur.com/MrW5mUX.gif

Baler 06-15-2021 03:56 PM

Horza believes in bigfoot confirmed.

Ennewi 06-15-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

I'll have to look that up (not out of skepticism).

Quote:

Don't go ruining Harry and the Hendersons like that for me.

Toxigen 06-15-2021 04:02 PM

The Cocaine Import Agency would never lie about anything.

Horza 06-15-2021 04:04 PM

Bigfoot was an inside job, wake up.

Jibartik 06-15-2021 04:05 PM

Confirmed anarchist.

Because in the same thread where a conserve learned from a lib, Horza ridiculed him for not sticking to his guns.

Sad.

*pithy comment about both sides.