Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Server Firsts (/forums/showthread.php?t=3518)

Hasbinbad 03-19-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheer (Post 31938)
first fbss went to sever i believe, i was in the lguk group that went down and killed everything we could when allizia and those other transcendence people were around 40-45

Is fbss really a gear milestone? I put the haste item that i consider to be the milestone, CoF. If I put fbss I feel like I have to include RBB, Swirlspine, PoS 21% haste belts, etc..

imcrunchy 03-20-2010 04:37 AM

how is it any less a milestone than gem inlaid gaunts? lol

Goobles 03-20-2010 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imcrunchy (Post 32167)

Vouch.

Hasbinbad 03-20-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imcrunchy (Post 32167)

Read the thread maybe?

Hasbinbad 03-20-2010 10:38 AM

If you guys really want to see this section added, I will, NP. ..but I'm not going to add fbss without this. Thoughts?

Haste Items:

First Bassoon Haste Gauntlets: Koan
First Belt of Contention: Olympia
First Cloak of Flames: Wonton
First Flowing Black Silk Sash: Sever
First Rakusha Cloak: ?
First Runed Bolster Belt: Hasbinbad
First Swirlspine Belt: ?

Taluvill 04-06-2010 03:48 PM

Was true, but still waiting on delivery. Koan hasn't played because he thinks he got screwed out of his gauntlets = (

Edit: First Belt of Contention: Olympia

Are you going to do that and include pre-sky things that came in to play? or the first belt after sky was actually released.

I do believe everyone should have a fair shot at getting the first belt of contention -- Not saying IB didn't earn it, but Sky was closed after they went in because it was not supposed to be open. No big deal, just wondering.

mugwy44 04-07-2010 10:29 AM

first to pull POH: mugwy

First hybrid to 50: mugwy

sorry had to dust off the epeen

first to kill a dragon in bronze greaves: Mugwy!

Ektar 04-07-2010 01:44 PM

First to be my hero: MUGWY

Wenai 04-07-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugwy44 (Post 40415)
first to kill a dragon in bronze greaves: Mugwy!

Hrmmmm... Where did you get those Bronze Greaves? :p

As far as first level 50 Ogre goes.. I am not 100% sure, but I think Zeldak was the first Level 50 Ogre Shaman ... I have no idea if he was the first Ogre though.

Hasbinbad 04-07-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taluvill (Post 39523)

Was true, but still waiting on delivery. Koan hasn't played because he thinks he got screwed out of his gauntlets = (

Edit: First Belt of Contention: Olympia

Are you going to do that and include pre-sky things that came in to play? or the first belt after sky was actually released.

I do believe everyone should have a fair shot at getting the first belt of contention -- Not saying IB didn't earn it, but Sky was closed after they went in because it was not supposed to be open. No big deal, just wondering.

I think a good general rules is that if the GM's dont rule against something, it should be included.. So for instance, Draum is not listed as the first 50 sk, although technically he was. Similarly, the GM's allowed Olympia to keep his belt of contention, so he would be listed as the first to obtain it. However, I haven't added that haste item list because there has been a lack of enthusiasm about it.. so it's moot?