Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   I hate with a capital H using shaman/necro/sk mobs as pets (/forums/showthread.php?t=421850)

Troxx 08-21-2023 10:43 AM

I’ll make a new guild and invite Toxigen to it. I anticipate many successful raids on Norrath’s panty drawers.

Toxigen 08-21-2023 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 3637566)
I’ll make a new guild and invite Toxigen to it. I anticipate many successful raids on Norrath’s panty drawers.

Come join us at Rivervale Fudge Factory - Quarm's first premier raiding guild.

(seriously tho shoot me a PM if ya want an invite Troxx)

Who wouldn't want to be part of the finest purveyors of fudge in all of Norrath? We'll be packin with the best of 'em.

enjchanter 08-21-2023 06:18 PM

Quarm when

Troxx 08-21-2023 11:10 PM

When does this Quarm server launch?

I’m kinda tempted but between my job, kids and other crap I don’t think I have much time for Eq these days.

I would love to see Luclin and PoP on my warrior but I think I’m fresh out fucks to give on games I’ve already played if I have to start over.

Toxigen 08-22-2023 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 3637908)
When does this Quarm server launch?

I’m kinda tempted but between my job, kids and other crap I don’t think I have much time for Eq these days.

I would love to see Luclin and PoP on my warrior but I think I’m fresh out fucks to give on games I’ve already played if I have to start over.

Well fortunately for you theres 9 months of each expansion and then PoP locked and one box only.

You can do it!

Server is expected early October but if Secrets isn't ready he'll delay it to make sure its as bug free as can be.

Interesting raid rules too. Come join the fun at RFF!

PatChapp 08-22-2023 05:54 PM

Il be there, il make a trash warrior in classic for maximum pain.
Enchanter once the planes drop

sajbert 08-23-2023 06:41 AM

Only reason to play on Quarm is to complain about beastlord pet instead.

enjchanter 08-23-2023 10:40 AM

The other reason is because velious sucks

Troxx 08-23-2023 03:36 PM

I love Velious. It’s one of the better expansions from a content lore and challenge standpoint. We’ve just had it for too long.

Luclin was a drag of a grind. The introduction of AAs was the best of this expansion. It gave you something productive to do once you were 60. Some of the AAs were so damn good that it was worth pausing leveling up. VT keys were a nightmare and mobs had a ton of HP. Ssra raids were fun. Vex Thall was just “kill the thing in the corner with a billion hp”.

Planes of Power, as far as expansions go, was the pinnacle of EQ imo. It was simply epic.

Toxigen 08-23-2023 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 3638478)
I love Velious. It’s one of the better expansions from a content lore and challenge standpoint. We’ve just had it for too long.

Luclin was a drag of a grind. The introduction of AAs was the best of this expansion. It gave you something productive to do once you were 60. Some of the AAs were so damn good that it was worth pausing leveling up. VT keys were a nightmare and mobs had a ton of HP. Ssra raids were fun. Vex Thall was just “kill the thing in the corner with a billion hp”.

Planes of Power, as far as expansions go, was the pinnacle of EQ imo. It was simply epic.

Sounds like you're coming to Quarm as a founding member of Rivervale Fudge Factory.