Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Twitter Files (/forums/showthread.php?t=412085)

Reiwa 12-13-2022 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3543832)
Russian Collusion to rig an election wasn't real

FBI, DNC and Big Tech collusion to rig an election was real

Hope that helps

Not possible to prove it changed the outcome without a time machine.

Lune 12-13-2022 04:14 PM

DNC is simultaneously stupid, effete, and cucky, yet also sophisticated enough to rig an election in a country of 300 million with absolutely 0 evidence. Biden a sleepy old dementia patient (that part is true), yet also the head of a global crime syndicate, which he manages to run, also, with 0 evidence of crimes.

Sometimes I wonder whether you people actually believe the shit you say or if it's just 100% projection, considering Trump's family business has literally, actually been convicted of several crimes lol. So I'd say, post actual evidence of this shit, otherwise it's just circlejerking around a bucket of lies.

Also I thought Clinton was the crime family. Is Biden also a crime family? Same family or different? Do they compete? Or is it like the Cosa Nostra? I want to know more make believe retard cult lore.

Elizondo 12-13-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3543833)
Not possible to prove it changed the outcome without a time machine.

You're not even denying it happened

So if we had a Special Counsel, multiple impeachments ect. over something that didn't happen, what should we do about something that really did
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lune (Post 3543836)
DNC is simultaneously stupid, effete, and cucky, yet also sophisticated enough to rig an election in a country of 300 million with absolutely 0 evidence. Biden a sleepy old dementia patient (that part is true), yet also the head of a global crime syndicate, which he manages to run, also, with 0 evidence of crimes.

Sometimes I wonder whether you people actually believe the shit you say or if it's just 100% projection, considering Trump's family business has literally, actually been convicted of several crimes lol. So I'd say, post actual evidence of this shit, otherwise it's just circlejerking around a bucket of lies.

You bozos claimed 100K Russian emails rigged 2016. Go crawl back in your hole.

DNC, FBI and Big Tech colluded to rig the 2020 election

Proven 100%

Ooloo 12-13-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lune (Post 3543836)

Well see, every time evidence is presented, you just say it's not evidence.

There's NO EVIDENCE the earth orbits the sun, other than all the evidence. If you repeat this enough times you'll probably believe it too!

Reiwa 12-13-2022 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3543837)
You're not even denying it happened

So if we had a Special Counsel, multiple impeachments ect. over something that didn't happen, what should we do about something that really did

Proven 100%

Vigorous free speech go brrr. Parties flipped.

Lune 12-13-2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homesteaded (Post 3543824)
If you think the Biden Crime syndicate laptop is about drug abuse or nudes you aren't even trying to be objective.

Says "Biden Crime syndicate" and 'objective' in the same sentence, absent any evidence of Biden crime.

fucking lol

Lune 12-13-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3543838)
Well see, every time evidence is presented, you just say it's not evidence.

There's NO EVIDENCE the earth orbits the sun, other than all the evidence. If you repeat this enough times you'll probably believe it too!

I've literally never seen any evidence, except when Raev used to be around.

Ooloo 12-13-2022 04:21 PM

Listen guys there's absolutely nothing fishy about joe biden's son being on the board of directors of a ukrainian energy company despite having absolutely zero credentials in any field even remotely related to energy!

NO EVIDENCE.

Lune 12-13-2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3543837)

Proven 100%

Whataboutism is not evidence.

Lune 12-13-2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3543843)
Listen guys there's absolutely nothing fishy about joe biden's son being on the board of directors of a ukrainian energy company despite having absolutely zero credentials in any field even remotely related to energy!

NO EVIDENCE.

Now you're getting it!

Suspicions are not evidence! Are we gonna investigate every time some global elite's kid ends up in a position of power unbefitting their skills/resume?

https://i.imgur.com/1F2CQOQ.jpg