Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I think the time has come for Shadows of Lucin (/forums/showthread.php?t=430139)

magnetaress 04-03-2024 01:32 PM

Jesus dude. No one wants to see that shit.

Toxigen 04-03-2024 03:25 PM

Are you saying my identity as a man-baby is bad, you bigot?

magnetaress 04-03-2024 03:43 PM

Yes. Jesus.

Toxigen 04-03-2024 03:44 PM

So what about my comrades who dress up in fur suits? Whats the difference?

Duik 04-03-2024 04:01 PM

Lolocaust im on Burntout lightstones ignore list.

Panties pulled waaaay to tight. Classic Duik.

magnetaress 04-03-2024 04:02 PM

I'm offended and grossed out that is all I wish you to know.

What you and your friends do with that information from here on out is upto you.

magnetaress 04-03-2024 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duik (Post 3680689)
Lolocaust im on Burntout lightstones ignore list.

Panties pulled waaaay to tight. Classic Duik.

I think everyone is. The man plays on both p99 and quarm like it's a full time job and is terrified of anything that may devalue his fake pixel empires.

Full on total delusion so he projects and goes after anyone with an ounce of independence and originality from his warped fantasy about manastones and gnoll scrolls.

Trexller 04-03-2024 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3680682)
Are you saying my identity as a man-baby is bad, you bigot?

yep. oh yeah. 100% discriminating here. we're celebrating bigotry up in this bitch.

man-babies aren't full humans and don't deserve human rights, we're gonna need to tattoo them with serial numbers, bar codes and QR codes for our advertising partners.

after a full census is taken, and we've convinced family members to rat on each other, then we're going to need to place all the man-babies together in 1 area for re-education and/or "cleansing"

"concentration playpens" if you will

at which point the man-babies will receive rigorous instruction in what The State expects of it's men. They will be trained in combat, carpentry, auto mechanics, how to properly consume whiskey and beat their wives. (wives will be provided from the "Karen Camps")

Furries will be treated similarly, although we believe they may require additional rendition.

The party has not reached a consensus on these matters, I can see all forms of cosplayers quickly becoming untermenschen.

This sort of expression is wildly inconsistent with the ideals, morals and social cohesion required by the Democratic People's Nazi-Marxist Republic of Stfuistan

Pulgasari 04-03-2024 05:30 PM

Probably spreading that is the opposite of what you want.

magnetaress 04-03-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pulgasari (Post 3680703)
Probably spreading that is the opposite of what you want.