Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Is green + blue confirmed merging? (/forums/showthread.php?t=390806)

Zuranthium 09-02-2021 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samoht (Post 3355458)
1) You cannot dismiss my experience on red.
2) You admit you don't even play here, so you don't have any experience since you left. But I do.
3) You claim there is very little PVP on red, but there is also very little PVE.

1.) I can, seeing as how you continually fail to verify any such experience, even something as simple as giving your character name. What you are saying can only be seen as lies and exaggerations.

2.) Again, what exactly is your experience on Red server in the past year? And why have you been playing on that server while constantly saying it sucks and is dead and that you wouldn't ever play there again after alleged past experiences?

3.) There is a lot of PVE, you're fucking clueless and gaslighting.

pink grapefruit 09-02-2021 08:52 AM

Wasn’t he part of that TMO group that tried red out?

Samoht 09-02-2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3355675)
Wasn’t he part of that TMO group that tried red out?

It doesn't matter. There's been a lot of whole guild migrations over the years. None of them have stuck.

But apparently my memories can be cancelled by somebody else and then they accuse ME of gaslighting.

What a strange world we live in.

Seducio 09-02-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seducio (Post 3355205)
Asking Red players to have awareness as to why folks don't want to play with them is like asking a narcissist in RL why they are a narcissist.

They literally don't get it. They can't get it. That would require self reflection.

bradsamma 09-02-2021 08:01 PM

Man, if blue and green merge Riot and Vanquish will demolish any and all competition that green might have. Heck, kittens would give them a run for their money.

I'd be pretty stoked to see warder loot back on the table though!

Videri 09-02-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsamma (Post 3355957)
Man, if blue and green merge Riot and Vanquish will demolish any and all competition that green might have. Heck, kittens would give them a run for their money.

Remember, Green would be merging into Blue, where there is no more Warder loot. They would copy the characters from Green to Blue. They won't be copying NPCs or something and moving them from Green to Blue. I doubt that's even possible. So yeah.

I would love to see what happens with regard to the neckbeardiest guilds of both servers competing. Supposedly there's some overlap among the membership, too.

Tunabros 09-02-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

true, <Vanquish> would destroy <Seal Team>

cd288 09-02-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuranthium (Post 3355640)
1.) I can, seeing as how you continually fail to verify any such experience, even something as simple as giving your character name. What you are saying can only be seen as lies and exaggerations.

2.) Again, what exactly is your experience on Red server in the past year? And why have you been playing on that server while constantly saying it sucks and is dead and that you wouldn't ever play there again after alleged past experiences?

3.) There is a lot of PVE, you're fucking clueless and gaslighting.

How would you know what things are like on the server currently? You literally said you don’t play anymore

cd288 09-02-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

It’s funny that you think the hardcore raiders aren’t the same people on both servers lol

cd288 09-02-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rader (Post 3355530)
Negative. They also mentioned adding classic inspired custom content to Blue at some point. If they did that there would be a good reason to have Green be a separate graveyard for the newly completed classic only servers.

Are you going to pay to keep a duplicate server open?