Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Banned for a week for killing mobs that were stolen from me. (/forums/showthread.php?t=413279)

Morgrom 01-09-2023 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ya.dingus (Post 3554196)
What's the right way? Let someone steamroll over you and ignore the play nice policy?

It's up to staff to enforce the PNP not the players.

Quote:

The OP is literally in the right in every interpretation of the rules.
1) They own the camp and therefore have the ruleset on their side.
2) Logging into another character while your group still owns the camp and hasn't left it, does not break ownership over said camp.
3) It's still their camp, and it's not zone disruption because it's not keeping them from going elsewhere in the zone and farming.
Before you become a guide do they require you to know the rules?
That's going to seem blunt but it's intended to be that way. This is a hamfisted attempt at enforcing something that's neither in good faith nor is it even remotely supported in the rules.
If I was this guy and I had the chance, I'd post the video of you guys not doing your job.
Sorry, but you're held to a higher standard as a guide, and this isn't it.
Absolutely unacceptable.

You don't like our decision, apply to become a guide. Since you seem to know everything, you might even do better. I might caution you though, you have only his word this is all that happened. And since you mentioned this being a job, please talk to management on my behalf, because I haven't gotten a paycheck yet.

GigasLugian 01-09-2023 08:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cxmy3z6.png

misterbonkers 01-09-2023 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GigasLugian (Post 3554615)

my guy, just eat the 7 days for not playing nice. people had a problem and you made it worse. accept it and move on

Stigion 01-09-2023 08:46 PM

Disgusting how Apathe is involved in this, the plot thickens. I will add this to my notes.

GigasLugian 01-09-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterbonkers (Post 3554617)
my guy, just eat the 7 days for not playing nice. people had a problem and you made it worse. accept it and move on

I am eating it lol. The amount of hate I've received is crazy, but p99 "staff" shouldnt just go around abusing their "power" for friends etc

Tist 01-09-2023 08:59 PM

Cry first. Do not swear or retaliate in any way.

If someone shows up stealing your camp, etc not much you can do but just let them kill it hope a guide or gm rules in your favor. Bend over and just take it. When they read logs the other person will appear in the wrong.

I recommend everyone starting using OBS.

GigasLugian 01-09-2023 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tist (Post 3554627)
Cry first. Do not swear or retaliate in any way.

If someone shows up stealing your camp, etc not much you can do but just let them kill it hope a guide or gm rules in your favor. Bend over and just take it. When they read logs the other person will appear in the wrong.

I recommend everyone starting using OBS.

I didnt bend over, but I was bent over in the end LOL. RIP

Encroaching Death 01-09-2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GigasLugian (Post 3554615)

And now he's faking screen shots.

Lol RnF has been great these past couple of days

Tongpow 01-09-2023 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgrom (Post 3554612)
You don't like our decision, apply to become a guide. Since you seem to know everything, you might even do better. I might caution you though, you have only his word this is all that happened. And since you mentioned this being a job, please talk to management on my behalf, because I haven't gotten a paycheck yet.

put ekco in charge, nobody gets any fun until someone sells me a fucking white dragon cloak.

moved to resolved.

Tongpow 01-09-2023 09:38 PM

speaking of cloaks made of white dragon scales, who the fuck has it on blue. thanks