Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   People who are just all around good strangers. (/forums/showthread.php?t=199303)

Lojik 06-23-2015 06:18 PM

My vote is max nicest guy on the box by far

Polz 06-24-2015 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontbanpls (Post 1949667)
being nice on this box is a thankless job. I think I probably outdid anyone on this server as far as going out of my way to help people and I didn't get a single mention here. That being said it was the most rewarding time I spent on the box.

You should go see a psychiatrist, i think you have delusions of grandeur.

Clark 06-24-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lojik (Post 1950215)
My vote is max nicest guy on the box by far

lolol poor psycho max

davedeck42 06-24-2015 07:33 AM

It didn't take long to mention the three good people on this box and then have an intervention for Max.. productive day gentlemen.

Syft-X 06-24-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontbanpls (Post 1949774)
You realize I kicked you out of the guild cause I never saw you show up at anything right?

Gardur wasn't even in the guild for the first few months that it was raiding and didn't start leading raids until the last two months when I was extremely ill IRL, Tala was a level 30 and doesn't know the game very well, he certainly never led a raid, and Elric didn't lead shit, ever. I don't need an award but it might be nice to not be treated like I was a fucking terrorist because I helped people.

Edit: Are you going to throw Karsten, Charlee, or Klaatu under the bus next ? Those are the people who actually helped me lead raids. Fyi Elric was the only person who cared about you being removed from the guild. Everyone else agreed that you spent all your time in guk doing your own thing and that it ultimately didn't matter. Maybe it was just a joke, but I didn't appreciate it and you refused to come back or discuss it. Do YOU want an apology ?

So you kicked the highest ranked member of your guild and one of the few people actually racking up kills in Fresh.

Seems smart. I in a "I shit my pants when the microwave is turned on" kinda way.

Magikarp 06-24-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pikrib (Post 1949903)
and Max is the only one who came out dick swinging not Fresh as a whole.

didnt u hear? max IS fresh. he single-handedly ripped the guild out of the ether and graced it upon reality. he is also the foremost authority on fresh and all other opinions from his peasants should be disregarded

everyone from fresh owes max their lives irl

isnt that rite, max?

btw just saw ur movie. was ok

Glenzig 06-24-2015 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontbanpls (Post 1950196)
i'm just waving my dick around really. i'll consider reinstalling when good guys is done or all of the members of fresh in it have left.

Dude, really though. If a group of strangers playing the same online game as you makes you this mad, please don't come back. Get a new hobby. Find a way to let the virtual world go. It's really actually just a game.

Macdeth 06-24-2015 10:47 AM

I had never heard of Qtip until I joined Fresh. Everybody in TS spoke so well of him and said how they tried to get him back. I asked why he wasn't in guild and was told Max flipped his shit over something stupid and kicked him. He seemed to be well liked.

Gardur 06-24-2015 11:39 AM

Andain super nice and helpful. I think I'm still wearing the mith legs he gave me at lvl 30.

Imawizard pkd me in crush then hooked it up with an mr starter kit. Good guy if you actually talk to him.

Max tops the list for me. Dude spent 6 months giving shit away and helping noobs that didn't even keep playing most times. We all have faults but max on his good days is head and shoulders above the rest.

Tala the Bard. Universally loved Good Guy and maintainer of the gear recycling plant.

Purp 06-24-2015 12:19 PM

"blahblah gave me this my first week"