Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Best 4 person all caster/priest group (/forums/showthread.php?t=406923)

DeathsSilkyMist 08-29-2022 02:51 PM

I am not sure why you think VQ would do that.

I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense. You can see my post history.

Your post history shows the word "autism" or "autistic" in 1 of every 3 posts for the past 100 as a derogatory remark. Big Yikes.

Toxigen 08-29-2022 02:54 PM

Don't worry DSM, Riot will take you.

PlsNoBan 08-29-2022 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3498669)
I am not sure why you think VQ would do that.

I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense. You can see my post history.

Your post history shows the word "autism" or "autistic" in 1 of every 3 posts for the past 100 as a derogatory remark. Big Yikes.

If person A is being a jackass and person B calls them a jackass. Which would you rather have in your guild? You've been crying "Waahhhh somebody called me names!" for about a dozen posts now. This is the internet kid. Grow some thicker skin or gtfo.

DeathsSilkyMist 08-29-2022 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlsNoBan (Post 3498675)
If person A is being a jackass and person B calls them a jackass. Which would you rather have in your guild? You've been crying "Waahhhh somebody called me names!" for about a dozen posts now. This is the internet kid. Grow some thicker skin or gtfo.

It's pretty clear who the jackass is. It's the person who is using the word "autism" or "autistic" in 1 of every 3 posts for his last 100 as a derogatory remark. I'll give you a hint, that is you:)

If you weren't being a jackass, you would politely disagree and move on, or provide better evidence to support your claims.

PlsNoBan 08-29-2022 03:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FG1Qmr8.gif

slard271 08-29-2022 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlsNoBan (Post 3498551)
...snip... The only way your stupid ass theory works is if the shaman is root rotting adds off to the side which fucking nobody ever does or wants to do besides you.

Why did I actually read this entire trainwreck of a thread? The above sums it up in its entirety. I mean, for reals, objectively lawlz at this being a proposed meta in a fast-paced group chewing through mobs on p99 period let alone in this fantasy scenario. No skin in the game either way from a random observer perspective, but.... just... lawlz. Time to take the L on this one, Mr. Shaman.

DeathsSilkyMist 08-29-2022 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slard271 (Post 3498711)
Why did I actually read this entire trainwreck of a thread? The above sums it up in its entirety. I mean, for reals, objectively lawlz at this being a proposed meta in a fast-paced group chewing through mobs on p99 period let alone in this fantasy scenario. No skin in the game either way from a random observer perspective, but.... just... lawlz. Time to take the L on this one, Mr. Shaman.

Come back with evidence and I gladly will take an L. So far I have the W, however.

PlsNoBan 08-29-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist (Post 3498712)
So far I have the W

Only in post count I'm afraid

PlsNoBan 08-29-2022 06:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cImfje9.png

Closing in on 400. Big W!

w1zard 08-29-2022 06:46 PM

Shaman Cleric Enchanter Necro

sub 2nd enchanter for necro but necro gives more flexibility / wipe recovery.

only thing that sucks is no port