Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Everything related to Agnarr! (/forums/showthread.php?t=268471)

Hibren 06-02-2017 03:49 AM

Which one of you psychos is this?

http://i.imgur.com/6Lt5s8n.png

derpcake 06-02-2017 05:27 AM

crazy has told me to get aids before, but that seems kinda moderate to be him

Tarskin 06-02-2017 06:44 AM

DBG doesn't want to provide any CSR, especially regarding camp disputes. The following thread on their forum illustrates how 'low' agnarr can get.

Tecmos Deception 06-02-2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibren (Post 2533702)
Which one of you psychos is this?

http://i.imgur.com/6Lt5s8n.png

https://youtu.be/rdA-siYhGz4 this guy totally must be the one who left this message on Maynard's answering machine.

Bruno 06-02-2017 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarskin (Post 2533739)
DBG doesn't want to provide any CSR, especially regarding camp disputes. The following thread on their forum illustrates how 'low' agnarr can get.

They will provide CSR for harrassment, you just have to go through the proper channels. Most people just bitch about it rather than actually sending a petition on the website with actual evidence. I know because I and many others have gotten people suspended before for acting a fool. One got perma banned that I know of. RIP Sachee.

Fenna 06-02-2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruno (Post 2533743)
They will provide CSR for harrassment, you just have to go through the proper channels. Most people just bitch about it rather than actually sending a petition on the website with actual evidence. I know because I and many others have gotten people suspended before for acting a fool. One got perma banned that I know of. RIP Sachee.

What's the actual process?

Agnarr is great... haven't logged into p99 since launch. But I've seen the abusers using MQ warp already at cash camps.

Bruno 06-02-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenna (Post 2533753)
What's the actual process?

Agnarr is great... haven't logged into p99 since launch. But I've seen the abusers using MQ warp already at cash camps.

Same as here. Fraps, screenshots, and a description of the issue. Go to their support page -> Everquest -> Contact Support -> "I have a problem with a character, quest, item, or another player." I got pretty quick responses both times via email.

Quote:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Daybreak Games in-game support.

We appreciate your enthusiasm for keeping the community fun for everyone. Although I cannot discuss the outcome of my investigation with you, please be assured that this matter has been handled in accordance with our rules and regulations.

Should you experience similar behavior in the future, or anything that violates our EverQuest Rules of Conduct, please do not hesitate to use /report, take screenshots or video and submit the evidence to us for review.

Should Sachee, specifically, repeat this behavior in the next day or so, please feel free to reply to this petition which I will set to "pending" for the time being.

Safe journeys!

GM Kthalia the Spifftacular
Daybreak Games

Tecmos Deception 06-02-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruno (Post 2533784)
Same as here. Fraps, screenshots, and a description of the issue. Go to their support page -> Everquest -> Contact Support -> "I have a problem with a character, quest, item, or another player." I got pretty quick responses both times via email.

So they gave a warning and not even a suspension it sounds like? Lol.

Beastagoog 06-02-2017 10:52 AM

Heading to mid 40s now. Super fun.

Seen 1 person use MQ, and 1 person train in over 40 levels.

Welp. Hav fun.

Bruno 06-02-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 2533806)
How does it feel being an actual snitch that actually reports people? Why are you caring how other people play video games?

Can't wait to hear why.

Yes sir, it's been a great week.

He was exploiting pathing so mobs couldn't hit him. Intentional trains. Dispelling pets and causing groups to wipe. He was a regular menace and the highest quality scum you will find in an mmorpg. If you think your snitching on someone because they disagree with you on elf sim forums is the same then you have once again proven that you are sick. But then again nobody would be surprised. Come back for more slaps upside the head anytime.