Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   CORONAVIRUS Death Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=348923)

magnetaress 04-03-2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrekt (Post 3106096)
Try WoW, fatass.

More cushion for the push'n.

& no, I won't play WoW with u.

Wrekt 04-03-2020 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3106098)
More cushion for the push'n.

& no, I won't play WoW with u.

Well, no, I don't interact with crazy idiots so we wouldn't game together.

But, feel free to try WoW. The pvp is MUCH better and there's a 100% xp bonus right now.

Unless you're a keyboard-turning, backpedaling skill clicker; try WoW, chubbins.

If you are shit, then you should probably stay on red because you'll get your shit pushed in and stay at 1500 rating wondering why you can't win and how does everyone shit on you so quickly.

Tethler 04-03-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazek (Post 3105646)
incapable of critical thinking.

Maximum irony achieved!

Gwaihir 04-03-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3106087)
Oh no dude, Chick already told me about the Satan guy that is running the Vatican. I got all his tracts! Don't worry about that I won't let some priest tell me how to interpret the Bible; it's in English I can read it myself thanks! I mean I can read it in the original Greek cause I had nothing to do in prison except learn how to make gyros but when you start yelling "Oὐ φονεύσεις!" at the street corner people look at you really weird. Because I don't live in Greece.

Lol

Baler 04-03-2020 11:59 PM

Person A is sick but doesn't know it, they go visit...
Person B who then later visits...
Person C who then comes in contact with...
Person D who then visits...
You

You are now sick, high five.

You don't know A, B or C
But D made contact with C who met with B whom contracted it from A

https://i.imgur.com/Dg5xPao.gif

Tethler 04-04-2020 12:19 AM

Once they get some kind of vaccine developed, I wonder if the anti-vax crowd is going to get it. What do you guys think?

Wrekt 04-04-2020 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3106141)
Person A is sick but doesn't know it, they go visit...
Person B who then later visits...
Person C who then comes in contact with...
Person D who then visits...
You

You are now sick, high five.

You don't know A, B or C
But D made contact with C who met with B whom contracted it from A

https://i.imgur.com/Dg5xPao.gif

This is why you should be in church. Only with the power of prayer, and huge amounts of money paid to the church, can you survive coronavirus.

Baler 04-04-2020 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tethler (Post 3106148)
Once they get some kind of vaccine developed, I wonder if the anti-vax crowd is going to get it. What do you guys think?

The vaccine is going to give you autism and control your mind! :rolleyes:

I still believe as I stated previously.. There won't be a vaccine until 2021. Of course there will be testing prior to that time, even now they've already begun tests.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrekt (Post 3106152)
This is why you should be in church.

Can't social distance if you're going to church. I'm sure god will understand. :)

Tethler 04-04-2020 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3106170)
The vaccine is going to give you autism and control your mind! :rolleyes:

I still believe as I stated previously.. There won't be a vaccine until 2021. Of course there will be testing prior to that time, even now they've already begun tests.

Can't social distance if you're going to church. I'm sure god will understand. :)

Going to church now is like signing up for a voluntary purge. Whatever floats their ark.

magnetaress 04-04-2020 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrekt (Post 3106120)
Well, no, I don't interact with crazy idiots so we wouldn't game together.

But, feel free to try WoW. The pvp is MUCH better and there's a 100% xp bonus right now.

Unless you're a keyboard-turning, backpedaling skill clicker; try WoW, chubbins.

If you are shit, then you should probably stay on red because you'll get your shit pushed in and stay at 1500 rating wondering why you can't win and how does everyone shit on you so quickly.

xude do u even zerg ? wow pvp so boring (to me) my void elf shadowpriestESSSS just sits at the enemy city and spams shadow word pain and vamp touch, that psychic link talent is BALLIN

wow pvp is boring tho. its just about zergin, kinda like EQ but you respawn in 1 minute and 30 seconds

I guess I had fun with it and I could see the 'mass pvp appeal' I'm not tryin to judge hardcore, but keyboard turning is my specialiTy