Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   NY GRAND JURY VOTES TO INDICT TRUMP (/forums/showthread.php?t=417177)

Duik 06-27-2023 08:39 AM

I have dice on my mirror, cuz that's how I roll.
Toyota Tacoma in Australia is called a Hilux. Fuck, yanks get better names for sure.

aussenseiter 06-27-2023 10:22 AM

Independent legislature theory died this morning. RIP bozo.

Ekco 06-27-2023 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duik (Post 3621004)
yanks get better names for sure.

you guys get weird cool shit like Commodore utes though

Botten 06-28-2023 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3620971)
Side note - anyone excited that June 29th they are announcing a means to overcome the time irregularities from PTAs due to the stretching and contracting of space?

Removing binary black holes from the foreground, provides an opportunity for third generation gravitational wave ground-based detectors to enter a realm where important cosmological observations can be made.

I work in my respected field but the scientist in me has always thought what it would have been like if I applied myself in the field of cosmetology and astronomy instead of mundane pharmaceutical therapies.

Scientists have finally ‘heard’ the chorus of gravitational waves that ripple through the universe

So cool

Origen 06-29-2023 09:50 AM

Once again the French are doing for an odd occurence there what Americans should be doing for a daily occurence here, but we're all too damn cucked by the billionaires

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/france-...th-teen-nahel/

aussenseiter 06-29-2023 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussenseiter (Post 3621033)
Independent legislature theory died this morning. RIP bozo.

AA gone too.

Origen 06-29-2023 10:50 AM

Yeah, they don't just openly admit to being racists, that isn't how white supremacy works. Little of column A, B, C, D, E, F....

unsunghero 06-29-2023 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Origen (Post 3621664)
a daily occurence here, but we're all too damn cucked by the billionaires

We seem to have a recent dry spell for it, much to the media that profit from it’s dismay

Mainstream media these days to PD:

booter 06-29-2023 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussenseiter (Post 3621665)
AA gone too.

probably for the best. the end goal of AA was to lift people out of inter-generational poverty. race is not the best metric for that. poverty is.

if we are going to try to help out the least advantaged people for real, then there are far better metrics to go off of (zip codes, income, etc.)

unsunghero 06-29-2023 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Language is so fun. This is the exact same concept, phrased two different ways:

1. “The court on Thursday specifically ruled against race-conscious student admissions programs at Harvard University and the University of North Carolina”

2. “The court on Thursday specifically ruled against universities being able to legally discriminate against white and Asian students in admissions”

Exact same concept phrased two different ways. One sounds flowery and lovey, and one sounds bad