Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

Elizondo 11-28-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3392919)
Don't believe your eyes when you see Ingraham sieg heil Trump, fellow patriots.

lol horza engaging in conspiracy theories

the left is so dumb. all they ever do is whine about everything, claim they all victims, call everyone racist and never have any solutions

this is like the dumbest claim ever. not surprised berger boy pushin it

Jibartik 11-28-2021 07:51 PM

Former cop just shot a black Colorado teen 500 times.

Ooloo 11-29-2021 09:32 AM

Omg I had the NES version of Operation Wolf when I was a kid. I asked my grandma for Contra as a birthday present and somehow her senile brain spit out Operation Wolf instead.

I remember it was extremely hard and I was afraid of the game over screen as a 7 year old

Jibartik 11-29-2021 01:55 PM

Wind becomes largest source of electricity for 1st time in Turkey...

... because the value of their dollar has become equal to the value of thin air.

Gravydoo II 11-29-2021 02:06 PM

Lol remember when america had that huge prison system full of gangsters and they formed gangs??? Weird how its so easy to find things like stormfront, 8chan, and places where people openly claim to be nazis. Weird how this list right here shows the hundreds of nazi gangs that the government knows about. I thought nazi's havent been seen since WWII though... To be a nazi all you gotta do it believe. Almost like being a christian. There is no litmus test. If you accept hate in your heart and blame everyone else for your problems, you're probably a christian or a nazi.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...rt_web_vff.pdf

Gatordash 11-29-2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3393214)
If you accept hate in your heart and blame everyone else for your problems, you're probably a christian or a nazi.

Insightful stuff this morning gravydoo2.

Jibartik 11-29-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3393214)
Lol remember when america had that huge prison system full of gangsters and they formed gangs??? Weird how its so easy to find things like stormfront, 8chan, and places where people openly claim to be nazis. Weird how this list right here shows the hundreds of nazi gangs that the government knows about. I thought nazi's havent been seen since WWII though... To be a nazi all you gotta do it believe. Almost like being a christian. There is no litmus test. If you accept hate in your heart and blame everyone else for your problems, you're probably a christian or a nazi.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...rt_web_vff.pdf

remember when america had mental hospitals and citizens were not subjected to these rants.

:o

Horza 11-29-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3393217)
remember when america had mental hospitals and citizens were not subjected to these rants.

:o

What's that famous aphorism about glass houses again, guy who thinks a failed politician is actually the second coming of Christ?

robayon 11-29-2021 02:19 PM

Isn't the ADL the org that thinks any criticism of Israel can be conflated with anti-semitism?

I mean, I agree with the larger point, there's totally fascists in America even if they don't fit the definition of classic Nazis

Jibartik 11-29-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3393218)
What's that famous aphorism about glass houses again, guy who thinks a failed politician is actually the second coming of Christ?

You're the only person here with delusions that these aren't your only friends.

I love everyone here as much as I love myself.

Try again Bancini.