View Full Version : WTS 39 iksar monk

Volibear
02-26-2013, 12:23 AM
Naked-no reputation

Full EMU/Login provided

60k Blue

SamwiseRed
02-26-2013, 01:12 AM
can u please direct me to your buyer? cant even get 20k for a lvl 50 fully geared bard. how in the hell are you getting 60k for a lvl 39 naked. halp me bro.

Volibear
02-26-2013, 01:03 PM
Can you direct me to your post trying to sell your bard? o thats right there is not one. Stop shitting on other peoples threads.

Infectious
02-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Cant sell bard because they are garbage in pvp and only take a couple days to get 50 with swarm kiting. Most people lookin to come over from blue they arent gona pick a bard to pvp with. I would try to trade the batd fot a lower level character on red and then sell that. After you strip the bard, sell the gear and then sell the account you get, you will get your money.

Cwall 52.0
02-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Cant sell bard because they are garbage in pvp and only take a couple days to get 50 with swarm kiting. Most people lookin to come over from blue they arent gona pick a bard to pvp with. I would try to trade the batd fot a lower level character on red and then sell that. After you strip the bard, sell the gear and then sell the account you get, you will get your money.

o jesus i can't even tell if this one's trolling