PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Invis Pulling items

iasus
02-20-2013, 11:58 PM
So I just recently hit lvl 60 and I'm starting to see these camps that require invis pulling as a warrior. I'm curious what kinda items I could use to do this. Kinda looking for something that I wouldn't have to recharge. What say you my brothers?

Ele
02-21-2013, 12:13 AM
warrior invis items that don't need recharge?

Cobalt Legs and Incarnadine Breastplate

iasus
02-21-2013, 12:31 AM
so next question. How do you pull with those? I know they make you invis, but once you pull you become visible. Also, if I just taunt a mob, wouldn't that mob just hit me and make me visible again? I saw a warrior casting something once(just a second after a person started casting invis on him) and he was pulling mobs past other mobs.

Eabon
02-21-2013, 05:15 AM
You need to be able to either (i) cast a targetable invis on another player (i.e. Cobalt Greaves is your only bet as far as I'm aware; Incarnadine BP is self-only), or (ii) cast an aggressive spell with a non-zero cast time on the NPC in question (That is, with another PC landing an invis on you before your spell fires).

The basic concept is this:
If a player is invisible at the time of aggro'ing a PC, then all those sociable PCs that are in assist aggro range (but do not see invis) will no longer assist aggro.

Eabon
02-21-2013, 05:23 AM
Please feel free to send me a tell in-game (same name as forum account name) if you'd like more information!