PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Sol A

Sickpuppy
02-17-2013, 02:00 PM
ok i came to sola .. to hunt down my pice for mage epic ( power of fire) the lava elemental that drops runed lava pendant above the gnome castle should have the power of fire on its loot rotation... it can either drop the potion..the pendant or the power of fire ..potion most common pendant the rare ..also the bridge above the gnome castle does not open so there is no acess to get to the lava elemntal .. pls fix asap~ thanks pals =)

Rettii
02-17-2013, 02:02 PM
u referring to the drop down bridge next to the gnomish environmental tunic mob room? This used to work, so recent patch borked if thats what ur referring to

Sickpuppy
02-17-2013, 03:00 PM
that is what im talking about u hit it right on ... its broken im here now clicking for days shit wont open!

Purplefluffybunny
02-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Sickpuppy, you may want to post something to this threads effect in the official patch thread.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=854186#post854186

Greets from Grettle!

nilbog
02-17-2013, 08:44 PM
If you're looking at the closed bridge, on your left is an invis wall, has a level to pull inside to open door. Note, you may have to click it more than once.

There's also a lever from the other side, invis wall to the left.

Rettii
02-21-2013, 11:36 AM
nilbog - I believe this draw bridge was working by clicking the actual bridge in the past, was this changed recently?

nilbog
02-21-2013, 06:01 PM
nilbog - I believe this draw bridge was working by clicking the actual bridge in the past, was this changed recently?

Nope. Perhaps something changed with doors in general and made it work properly. I went and looked at it on patch day and couldn't figure it out until I walked through the invis wall :x Completely forgot about it.

this user was banned
02-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Before the patch, the bridge did not move down by clicking it directly. The secret room had to be used.

Rettii
02-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh I forgot about the secret room w lever. But I think you could still open it from the outside (lev over lava) without the lever in secret room. Might be wrong, but regardless seems to be as designed now if it doesn't work without the switch.

Junkman
02-22-2013, 04:03 PM
If you're looking at the closed bridge, on your left is an invis wall, has a level to pull inside to open door. Note, you may have to click it more than once.

There's also a lever from the other side, invis wall to the left.

ive been there plenty of times in classic before kunark bridge works fine.