PDA

View Full Version : Question for Blue Epic Bards

Twain
02-17-2013, 10:46 AM
I was told that on P99, Eldrig the old spawns differently then on live. Could one of you please explain the Eldrig the old camp in Skyfire?

quido
02-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Haha

Will trade secrets for selos drum

Ravager
02-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Jeremy, you loot whore!

Kraftwerk
02-17-2013, 01:32 PM
I got Eldrig easy peasy on my Blue bard. PM me Twainz and I will never respond or help you.

Swish
02-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Red coming over to blue for advice etc.

I'm sure we'd get laughed out of the PvP forum for the same thing ;)

Arrisard
02-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Get in Zeelot's time machine and just wait around a SkyFire AE group.

Waedawen
02-17-2013, 02:19 PM
This thread is a bastion of elf simulator autism.

Twain
02-17-2013, 07:21 PM
I was under the impression that Bard were all friends. I must have been wrong. If any of you dont mind explaining it, please message Twainz on red or PM me.

Thanks

quido
02-17-2013, 07:31 PM
For the price of one Selo's drum I will pop Eldrig for all of your bards.

Your leader ninjalooted a prenerf fungus staff from my group on blue. Make him give me a fucking selos drum to make amends - it's a small price to pay for saving you what will probably be hundreds of hours because you are dumb and bad at Everquest.

Otherwise I'm going to destroy your guild and your leader.

Thulack
02-17-2013, 07:33 PM
For the price of one Selo's drum I will pop Eldrig for all of your bards.

Your leader ninjalooted a prenerf fungus staff from my group on blue. Make him give me a fucking selos drum to make amends - it's a small price to pay for saving you what will probably be hundreds of hours because you are dumb and bad at Everquest.

Otherwise I'm going to destroy your guild and your leader.

I'd for one would love to see a 1 time cross server guild war between TMO and Nihi. Can we donate to make this happen? :)

quido
02-17-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm going to spearhead a superguild of converted hardcore bluebies to destroy Nihilum unless I get my fucking drum as reparations for Nizzarr's greed. You have been warned. I'll show your bards Eldrig so they don't feel cheated by me getting a drum.

Do yourself a favor, Nizzarr. I will wreck your bitch ass.

Savok
02-17-2013, 07:40 PM
I would like to know how to spawn him as well. I have issues with both the old and new versions and can never get him to spawn. Will take a free MQ!

Kraftwerk
02-17-2013, 07:42 PM
This guy seriously wants the Eldrig the Old top secret spawning information.

http://i.imgur.com/L9GMVXm.jpg

quido
02-17-2013, 07:42 PM
No, it looks like Nihilum bards will just have to wait for next server down to have a shot at maybe getting one Eldrig.

One Drum
Of Twenty In Bank
Unimaginable Hours Saved

Don't be dumbfucks

quido
02-17-2013, 07:44 PM
For the record I will never join the cesspool that is Nihilum. Whether or not I destroy said cesspool, though, remains to be determined.

It's in your hands. Nizzarr. Give me my drum.

Tippett
02-17-2013, 08:56 PM
How dare you call Jeremy a faggot

only reason he isnt fukking ur mouf is because there is griefing to be done still on blu

Ravager
02-17-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm going to spearhead a superguild of converted hardcore bluebies to destroy Nihilum unless I get my fucking drum as reparations for Nizzarr's greed. You have been warned. I'll show your bards Eldrig so they don't feel cheated by me getting a drum.

Do yourself a favor, Nizzarr. I will wreck your bitch ass.

He's gone to plaid!

SCB
02-18-2013, 12:34 PM
"Eldrig the Old in Skyfire Mountains has a spawn spot of loc (pos 500, neg 4000). Eldrig is a named Chromodrac, level 51. He summons, dispells (a LOT), melees and cast Boiling Blood DoT, which he will proceed to dispell right away.
Go north from the OT zone until you hit the spot. Every 13 minutes a mob will spawn, and start walking towards OT. If nothing is spawning, you must track down the placeholder and kill it before the spot will start re-spawning. The placeholder has been reported to be any mob: bottomless feasters, skyash/skycinder drakes, wurms, mature wurms, wyverns, and chromodracs. Thanks to the bards on the Concert Hall who have figured this spawn spot out.
Once this is accomplished, and you found the PH, and the spawn spot is spawning, Eldrig will spawn regularly. I am not positive that this is the only spawn spot of Eldrig. I have seen him up once, and he walks a path from this spot to the Burning Woods zone and back. Bards on my server who has followed my directions here has communicated with me, and has eventually gotten Eldrig to spawn. Another bard reported to me that he saw Eldrig fly back and forth between approximately (neg 3250, pos 2000) and (neg 3250, pos 1000). This is right near the BW zone. So, I suspect, once he spawns in the above location, this becomes his pathing.
When I finally found him up, my group fear kited him. I played my fear song, and fear song only. He went down quickly. We had 2 bards (levels 51 and 53), 53 warrior, 53 cleric, and 57 druid. Second time I found him, we just snared him, and no fear, full group, no problem. We killed him at his spawn spot the first time, and near the Burning Woods zone the second time, as he wandered down.
A trick level 56+ bards can use, is to use the Song of Highsun to gate mobs back to the spawn point. "

Source: http://www.geocities.ws/legacysheroz/bardepic.htm

Always look for geocities guides, because nobody used that shit after 2001, so you can be reasonably sure it's near-classic info.

Twain
02-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Yea this is classic spawn then. I just want to confirm that this is correct on blue. Others seem to believe you should just kill all the Graveyard mobs. Killing Graveyard probably works but you have to wait for the mob to path back down to that area. Will go back to gating mobs near Graveyard and having someone wait for something to pop. Thank you.

quido
02-18-2013, 01:55 PM
That's not how it works.

I spawned one this morning and let Lite have the guts.

I'm at work right now but will be home in the evening. Think about my offer =)

Kraftwerk
02-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Will go back to gating mobs near Graveyard and having someone wait for something to pop. Thank you.

Keep doing that, you are definitely on the right track. Don't even kill anything, just nonstop Highsunning.

Twain
02-18-2013, 04:50 PM
That's not how it works.

I spawned one this morning and let Lite have the guts.

I'm at work right now but will be home in the evening. Think about my offer =)

You do realize helping Lite will still not get you any drums right? Actually decreases your chances. But hey, if you want to spend your time helping people that will never get their epic, go right ahead =)

quido
02-18-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm not trying to complete any epics any time soon. I'm trying to rub my easily acquired piece in your bard-epic-less guild's face!

But if you think RMTilum will be the only guild killing Trakanon in a few months, you obviously don't know me and are dumb.

Nihilum is mostly shit at PVP (I confidently say this after playing here casually for a couple of weeks) and the only reason they have managed to stay on top this long is because the competition is disorganized, inexperienced in p99 PVE, and slightly to mostly dysfunctional. That all is going to change, though.

I don't doubt that you'll figure it out eventually, but my drum is a small price to pay to save yourselves a lot of misery and waiting. It could all be over so easily. It could have been over already =)

Tippett
02-18-2013, 05:45 PM
If Jeremy rolled on red I'd join him, he's the hero red needs but does not deserve

quido
02-18-2013, 05:51 PM
50s bard bro

Tippett
02-18-2013, 06:00 PM
yeah but last i saw u was just fuxin around if u go hard ill be there to pew pew the migrated banned blue trash that currently resides there

Tippett
02-18-2013, 06:01 PM
i mean tbh all u have left to do on blue is pick on that retarded french guy velious seems far off as well might as well conquer new lands

quido
02-18-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm still a casual because of my responsibilities on blue, but I am devoting more and more of my freetime to destroying Nihilum.

Tippett
02-18-2013, 07:05 PM
that ***** took ur fungi staff dog

time to pass the torch and fulfill ur destiny

quido
02-18-2013, 07:08 PM
I know, and he won't even throw me a bone here to settle bad blood.

sanforce
02-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Getting Eldrig to spawn is really easy. Killing Eldrig is pretty damn hard. But, I figured it all out a few days ago. PM me on the forums and I can possibly work out some time to trigger the ph for ya. Some plat will speed things up =p

Kraftwerk
02-18-2013, 07:21 PM
He is on Red99 not Blue. Also he is very lame and not worth your secrets.

quido
02-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Yeah don't tell these chumps.

Let them writhe.

Masakizt
02-19-2013, 04:41 AM
God help us all.. look at society these days

Stop being a fucking douche Jeremy.. If you only help people if you can get something out of it, then it's no surprise that you most likely have NO FRIENDS, and daddy never loved you..

quido
02-19-2013, 04:44 AM
I helped Lite get it. I'm not helping a bunch of exploiting RMTing twats do anything.

Kagatob
02-19-2013, 04:54 AM
How is this thread not locked and half of the people posting in it banned?

This is server chat, not RnF, where are the mods?

quido
02-19-2013, 04:57 AM
o woops

QQ

senna
02-19-2013, 08:45 AM
pffff.. typical red carebears.. cryin over pixels and spawns. go farm skyfire and l2classic

obv mad l0l

Kraftwerk
02-19-2013, 08:59 AM
How is this thread not locked and half of the people posting in it banned?

This is server chat, not RnF, where are the mods?

Because nothing in here was a rant or flame, just truth and straight talk.

Twain
02-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Don't worry pals, we got him. Gratz Tune Singing Short Sword. I tricked Jeremy into giving up more information.

Tanthallas
02-19-2013, 09:21 AM
The Mystical Entry

Tasslehofp99
02-19-2013, 09:51 AM
The Mystical Entry

My body is ready for this.

quido
02-19-2013, 04:54 PM
Don't worry pals, we got him. Gratz Tune Singing Short Sword. I tricked Jeremy into giving up more information.

Lol you didn't do shit. If anything Tune got lucky and accidentally killed the right mob after screwing around in that zone for 3 days.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-19-2013, 05:21 PM
I was told that on P99, Eldrig the old spawns differently then on live. Could one of you please explain the Eldrig the old camp in Skyfire?

Eldrig's on the named cycle near burning woods. Spawns about a minute after death near a rock off just a little bit towards OT zone. Think felia is also on the spawn as well as getting immortals book.

sanforce
02-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Eldrig's on the named cycle near burning woods. Spawns about a minute after death near a rock off just a little bit towards OT zone. Think felia is also on the spawn as well as getting immortals book.

Ive never seen him over there on that spawn cycle, but have heard that he can be on it from a few people. The true trigger mob is on a 6min respawn timer North of the OT zone line.