PDA

View Full Version : Solo Undead Levelling Guide Project- Go!

Reneb
02-16-2013, 12:31 PM
So I feel like we should get a compendium up for this type of thing. I see the question every now and then and have yet to see a good answer. I'm going to contribute where I am at, and hopefully see some variety in responses.

1-5 decaying skellies
5-10 pillar in nektulos
10-20 Kurn's
20+ Is where I'm not sure on anymore. I know that unrest is viable, and I have been meaning to check out LOIO to see if any of the ruins are around level 20. Any kunark zones for the 20-50 would be greatly appreciated.

Gylen
02-16-2013, 12:53 PM
39-49 Spectres in OOT, Oasis or Feerrott. 42-51 Spectral Keepers in Trakanon's Teeth.

SamwiseRed
02-16-2013, 01:10 PM
there are a few of these up

Gylen
02-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Care to link one? Or a few?

SamwiseRed
02-16-2013, 01:56 PM
here is one

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28405

not going to google/forum search anymore for u

Swish
02-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Made a whole guide but as its off Page 1 you probably cba looking for it.

Managed to do specs from about 35-36 up to 49 in Feerott (don't do OOT/Oasis, its hassle without levitate).

From there its slow but you can solo stuff in CoM at the arena with a few undead lulls etc.

Tecmos Deception
02-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Who are you playing now, Swish? I haven't seen Kriven online in ages.

Swish
02-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Haven't been able to play in a while - laptop is selectively freezing for 5-10 seconds which causes all kinds of problems. Disconnects at best, deaths at worst. Also only got a few more months of university so taking it as a sign I need to be reading more/studying hard. Though I still end up on the forums ;)

Gylen
02-16-2013, 04:05 PM
I forget what level exactly it was but, in LOIO, near the Windmill there is a ruin with Skeletons which are slightly higher level than the mobs around the Windmill. I also remember some lower level Skeletons roaming around near the water away from the Windmill.

Swish
02-19-2013, 04:15 PM
I forget what level exactly it was but, in LOIO, near the Windmill there is a ruin with Skeletons which are slightly higher level than the mobs around the Windmill. I also remember some lower level Skeletons roaming around near the water away from the Windmill.

Yeah they aren't bad. If you move down to the sarnak fort end of the Lake itself, you'll see some skellies pathing around in front of the fort and more immediately in front of you by the lake. Root em preferably near the lake to avoid adds (easy singles). Also, at the goblin fort (windmill) end of the lake, there's a static skellie spawn there and a few others dotted aroumd.

Alternatives around 20:

- Undead guards in Paineel (if you can get in, erudite clerics can probably do it)
- Unrest during off-peak hours - if there's no PL'ing, go for ghouls in the house, and dry bones skeletons. Use IVU to manoeveure around undetected (watch for lesser blade fiends and werebats upstairs, they're about the only things that will see you). Once at 25ish, go up to the Fireplace and solo a few up there. Plenty of singles if you're careful.

What level are those giant undead skeletons in Rathe Mountains? Not sure if that's viable or not.

ArumTP
02-26-2013, 07:54 AM
I did unrest solo 16 -39
39-49 Specres is viable
49+ deep inside lower guk if you for the balls of steel to do it.
-Outdoor random undeads in Traknons teeth, solo the VP key guy so you are accomplishing something. Same goes with the VP guy in dreadlands, some static spawns there.

I don't recommend Paineel, unless you started there. It takes amiable faction to get a key to go in there, EVERYONE else is naturally KoS. There are hardly mobs to solo to raise heretic faction that exist outside Erudin. Guard killing could be tricky as a cleric due to a lack of basic invisibility, good DD, mobility, etc..

My last faction check I did trying to get into Paineel, 480 +Heretic faction hits, took me to dubious. Don't trust that wiki faction table much either.

Ocura
02-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Don't forget the pyramids in Dreadlands, vaguely recall butchering the skeletons there in late 30's early 40's.

Swish
02-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Don't forget the pyramids in Dreadlands, vaguely recall butchering the skeletons there in late 30's early 40's.

Specs are 3 nukes after 44 if I remember rightly. Dark elves can sell at the Oggok vendors anyway but I think there's a neutral vendor or two outside Oggok that anyone can sell at? If so, its a good plat camp :) ...or do the Oasis ones if you dont mind the water hazards :p