PDA

View Full Version : WTS Meliadoule's Escrow Service

Meliadoule
02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Recently I have found myself in the middle of a number of account transactions that EQ acquaintances have been involved in. I was not charging them, but a couple of them threw me some plat for taking the time to assist them in their transactions. I don't anticipate this taking off too quick with the other services available, but I am starting my own escrow service and hoping it will spread by word of mouth. My fee will be the standard 5% of total items/plat being sold. I will log on either my main, Meliadoule, or my bank character in EC. I am usually availabe after 5pm EST and can log in to assist in transactions most nights. Daytime transactions are difficult due to the nature of my career, but sometimes may be feasible depending on schedule. You can message me in game, or PM me here on this board to set up transactions.

As always, feedback after the fact is appreciated.

Options
02-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Big bump to an A+ escrow. This guy has done 4 flawless account transactions in the last 2 weeks for me. Glad to see you're making the service official :)

Unfadable
02-12-2013, 10:30 PM
A+ great to work with!

Deuces
02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Alot of low posts bumping this. :)

Rettii
02-12-2013, 10:38 PM
COUGH

fanadyen
02-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Did a 150k character transfer with him, fast and easy!

Meliadoule
02-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Not everyone spends their whole day posting in the EQ forums. You see when I originally played EQ I was an unemployed teenager and had plenty of time to run up a post count in a forum posting useless junk and playing EQ all day. This time around I am a graduated professional working in the operating room with a varying schedule, and therefore don't have the time to play in the forums all day. To those of you questioning my integrity I ask you this - why would I use my main and only toon's name to offer this service? In kiddy terms, "get a life and stay out of my thread if your posts aren't business related."

Meliadoule
02-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Bump should be available all weekend.

Salacious
02-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Great service - did a gear xfer with 50k+ worth of items and no problems. Meliadoule went above and beyond to assist with the xfer. Well worth it and very trustworthy!

Salacious
02-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Melia did another large plat + item xfer for me today. Great service, prompt and trustworthy