PDA

View Full Version : WTT 55.5 High Elf Enchanter for 51+ Necro

bubur
02-11-2013, 09:06 AM
EDIT: Received 3 separate serious offers! This account may be called for very soon.

Race/gender of necro is not important. Imagining a 1 to 1 trade but will consider any circumstantial concerns. I insist on using a tried and tested escrow.

If your necro is greater than 55.5% and you would prefer me to match your exact level and experience percentage, let me know and I'll consider grinding it out. Accepting a necro as low as 51.0%.

Important note: Enchanter is a High Elf Tunare worshiper and will thus have (almost unnoticeable) added difficulties in the Oggok part of the epic (invis and charm solves this), using the OT hammer (an easy mez on the foreman works), and getting into evil locations without invis in general.

Being Tunare opened up some good CHA/INT items for leveling and that still rival anything obtainable for his level.

May come geared or stripped. Up to you. If interested, please send a PM with the level of necro being offered for trade and I'll be happy to provide you the name (it's not bubur), gear information, and all details concerning my Enchanter's relationship to raiding guilds (In short, he has never been in any guild and has had friendly conversations with recruiting officers of two).

Hope to hear from someone. Cheers.

Tecmos Deception
02-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Don't do it! :)

bubur
02-11-2013, 09:19 AM
dont get me wrong. i love this enchanter :). heck i may even make another one after this guy goes