PDA

View Full Version : Solo spot for 26-30 - rogue?

Taffan
02-10-2013, 05:58 AM
I got a fungi tunic, 200 str, and a decent set of weapons (locustlure+CSS). Doing Aviaks@kfc in SK atm, but it's already starting to get slow. Any other suggestions?

Just looking for mobs, 26-30ish that are single pulls. Thanks.

SamwiseRed
02-10-2013, 01:27 PM
you could actually group you know

Taffan
02-11-2013, 04:50 AM
you could actually group you know

I play weird hours on the days I work - hard to find a group some nights. I can solo blues pretty consistently, even @ 27.

Pyrion
02-11-2013, 05:05 AM
stay in zone and do the splitpaw gnolls, best for your level. If gnolls get bad do giants in FM.

Taffan
02-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Can I single pull splitpaw? That was my fear.

tommydgun
02-11-2013, 03:39 PM
hes talking about the gnolls outside of paw at the spires and yes you can single pull them...

honestly i think the gnolls are too high for you, if aviaks are too easy / you are tired of them i recommend warslikswood giants or brutes until 33ish, once those become too easy or you get tired of them THEN i would go to gnoll spires.

gnolls are good xp i did from 33-35 on my monk, but the only problem is there are only 5 of them and any competition makes the xp slow.

you could also just run around lake of ill omen solo there are plenty of mobs everywhere. i am not sure what style of soloing you are doing but if fear kiting the more space the better...

Taffan
02-12-2013, 05:05 AM
hes talking about the gnolls outside of paw at the spires and yes you can single pull them...

honestly i think the gnolls are too high for you, if aviaks are too easy / you are tired of them i recommend warslikswood giants or brutes until 33ish, once those become too easy or you get tired of them THEN i would go to gnoll spires.

gnolls are good xp i did from 33-35 on my monk, but the only problem is there are only 5 of them and any competition makes the xp slow.

you could also just run around lake of ill omen solo there are plenty of mobs everywhere. i am not sure what style of soloing you are doing but if fear kiting the more space the better...

Mostly tank and spank is what i'm doing. I have my intimidation maxed atm, but it's really unreliable. LOIO was my first thought - then I can make a run to OT, and FM. Just hate being stranded :P WTB Iksar hide mask.

Kutsumo
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
I duo'd Gnoll spires with a bard (fear kiting) from 25-30, then solo'd them from 30-36. Very fast xp.

Chokan
02-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I would go to OT, especially if you are an evil race or have the DE mask. You can stay there and solo until 45/46 or so.

Rhambuk
02-17-2013, 01:33 PM
I was in a similar situation with my warrior, except they solo better. I solod until 40 25-35 SK is great there are a few centaurs that spawn left of the bridge static and the wandering aviaks are great. since it outdoor you wont have to worry about doubles

After sk i hit rathe mountains, near the lake rathe zone theres a hill covered by giant skeletons that will get you to 40

after that i tried dl but it was WAY harder, dont try to solo in kunark the mobs are gonna be way to difficult for a rog to solo

40-50 cant really do giants or cyclops, maybe spectres in feerrott?

Taffan
02-21-2013, 07:29 AM
I was in a similar situation with my warrior, except they solo better. I solod until 40 25-35 SK is great there are a few centaurs that spawn left of the bridge static and the wandering aviaks are great. since it outdoor you wont have to worry about doubles

After sk i hit rathe mountains, near the lake rathe zone theres a hill covered by giant skeletons that will get you to 40

after that i tried dl but it was WAY harder, dont try to solo in kunark the mobs are gonna be way to difficult for a rog to solo

40-50 cant really do giants or cyclops, maybe spectres in feerrott?

Just want to get to about 40, then I plan on grouping in CoM, since it's really nice exp there. doing Sarnak fort in Loio atm, almost to 31. It's decent exp. Will go back to SK at 32 i think, and do gnoll spire.