PDA

View Full Version : Gnoll Hide Lariat

captnamazing
02-01-2013, 04:46 AM
Hi, noobie level 25 warrior here. I have been using Sword of Skyfire MH / Green Jade Broadsword OH for the past few levels. Someone suggested I get a weapon that has a proc on it for more threat, and I got the Gnoll Hide Lariat. I am thinking the best option will be Green Jade Broadsword MH and the Gnoll Hide Lariat OH, but I really don't know! Would it be better to keep th e proccing weapon in MH until I have threat, then switch to Green Jade for significantly higher damage? or is the proc rate good enough that I can just leave Gnoll Hide Lariat in the OH? Any input is appreciated!

captnamazing
02-01-2013, 05:05 PM
pls respond

Splorf22
02-01-2013, 05:18 PM
OK, the reality is there is no good solution. You have to choose between good ratios and good procs until you are 50+, and then your best is the sarnak warhammer/silken whip of ensnaring which sucks compared to all the epic monks/rogues. You won't get weapons that really put out enough aggro to pull stuff off an epic monk/rogue until you either get the epic or vp stuff. So just tell em to suck it up and FD/evade more.

captnamazing
02-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Thank you for reminding me that warrior is gimp :D

Splorf22
02-01-2013, 09:42 PM
No, just very hard to gear relative to monks and especially relative to rogues. 60 warriors with good gear are pretty ridiculous. Even my iksar warrior is not bad at all, and the tmo epic/cobalt/ogre crowd is way better.

captnamazing
02-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Is your Iksar warrior named Cucumber?

Elements
02-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Get dual Ykesha War Club if you wanna hold agro off epicd monks and rogues and focus your stats into dex to at least 170. It still isn't 100% consistent but its the best you can do until you get geared.

Vellatri
02-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Smoldering Brand (http://wiki.project1999.org/Smoldering_Brand) procs at any level, and its damage ratio isn't much less than the Sword of Skyfire or Green Jade Broadsword.