PDA

View Full Version : Uncamped gear

fishingme
01-30-2013, 11:05 AM
So I was curious, just recently with the big influx of players I have been seeing items sold in EC that I haven't seen since classic many of which are low-mid level stat gear. I'm wondering what other items are out there that are less commonly farmed.

Resheph
01-30-2013, 11:15 AM
Your best bet is to hit the wiki and check the zone-by-zone named/loot listing. EQ has a LOT of drops and you can be sure that it's not all farmed. The items most likely to be permacamped are the high-value items from static mobs. Lower-value items and roaming mobs are less likely to be farmed

Tecmos Deception
01-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Err... that's a pretty broad question. I mean, there are probably hundreds of items that aren't commonly farmed.

zanderklocke
01-30-2013, 12:15 PM
http://wiki.project1999.org/Shimmering_White_Shroud

You farm this for me, I'll buy it. I've been too lazy to farm it.

Briscoe
01-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Go farm Mammoth Hide Cloaks.

Cymeon
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
I've noticed that sol ro armor is getting scarce. I stood in EC for 4 days looking for lambent and only found a breastplate. Visible ravenscale is almost non existent. crafted seems to be flooded, but i've been thinking of farming some of the others. some pieces sell for up to 2.5k such as the darkforge BP. others go between 200-400. All of it is pretty easy to get. Ravenscale is probably the easiest to get since no one is ever in CT and you can just pop over to the temple and kill the DF quest item droppers in the temple.

Tomatoking
01-30-2013, 01:48 PM
yo whats up smurfing bluebie cocksucker fucks

camp more gear and bathe in pixels

zanderklocke
01-30-2013, 03:03 PM
I've noticed that sol ro armor is getting scarce. I stood in EC for 4 days looking for lambent and only found a breastplate. Visible ravenscale is almost non existent. crafted seems to be flooded, but i've been thinking of farming some of the others. some pieces sell for up to 2.5k such as the darkforge BP. others go between 200-400. All of it is pretty easy to get. Ravenscale is probably the easiest to get since no one is ever in CT and you can just pop over to the temple and kill the DF quest item droppers in the temple.

I think lambent isn't farmed for profit so much as the time it takes to get the quest items is longer than it would take to just farm seafuries/other profitable drops. Plus, most of the lambent quests involve items from multiple continents. Unless I was planning to wear the armor, I would never take the time to do quest aside from maybe the BP for cash.

joppykid
01-30-2013, 03:42 PM

The named mobs in CT seem to rarely pop. Might have been bad luck but I was there for 5 hours one night and got some boots and a Cazic Gate Potion. Have been there a few other times as well and had trouble with named mobs poppin.