PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with "yellow text"?

Dark Team
01-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Was reading some other thread, and found myself surprised to read this from #1 supercool GM Sirken:

Velious and YT at top of list...

after velious and YT, id be willing to start have a dialog about resists. but not before. priorities and all.

Of course Velious makes sense before the PvP resist system, but why would YT ever be a priority over anything? Maybe it's just me, but that seems very not right. Yellow text would be a sometimes fun "meh" feature that allows some circumvention of /anon and public shaming without posting screenshots here. Including it wouldn't really hurt anything, but why is everyone so obsessed with it? This place is full of red players begging for it like it's necessary for a PvP server or something. Can someone explain to me why this is? :S

We never had this on live, and knowing what it is now I don't really care in the least that we didn't. Are there any players that quit red99 because of this? Y'all are crazy about this YT thing :O

mostbitter
01-27-2013, 01:39 PM
i think it's much more insane to prioritize more pixels over resists but we all got our cross to bear.

Tomatoking
01-27-2013, 01:49 PM
the deal is , its not classic and isnt coming

jeffd
01-27-2013, 03:08 PM
oh look, it's this thread again

patriot1776
01-27-2013, 03:23 PM
YT only the #1 reQQuested thing since before even guard assist

the deal is , its not classic and isnt coming

So what this place isn't even about classic, it's about making everything *****rdly as possible.

Rettii
01-27-2013, 03:40 PM
YT only the #1 reQQuested thing since before even guard assist

So what this place isn't even about classic, it's about making everything *****rdly as possible.

lol