PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Paineel Faction, Initiate's Symbol of Cazic Thule

galvaunis
01-27-2013, 06:44 AM
Trying to get this quest done as a Troll Shaman, worshipping cazic thule. Since I have the same deity of everything (or almost everything?) in paineel I think wolf form should work.

Doesn't work.

So then I thought halfling illusion mask from the Inny symbol quest line would work by giving me skill in sneak and hide.

It doesn't.

So then I tried the old method of invis, open trade, invis (with cloudies). But they are not clickable with trade window open.

Several of these things certainly seem not classic, but I'm not sure. I was told by someone the not being able to invis self with trade window up was a result of hide pulling being nerfed?

I'm going to try having someone invis me after I get the trade window up, maybe if its fast enough it will work.

If all these mechanics are working as intended, the only other way I see myself doing this (before the warrens) is getting level 40 or so and killing a bunch of erudin guards. For an item clickable at level 1 :(

Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining, this is more to bring attention to this stuff, in case the devs think part of this is working incorrectly.

Sundawg
01-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Paineel was fixed several months ago, you will have to now work to become liked by the Heretics.

WAD, move to resolved.