PDA

View Full Version : How to Bard kite in GFAY

cripotlol
01-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Was wondering if any bards have any advice for kiting around the trees and landscape of Gfay, I typically pull about 4-5 orcs from Orchill at a time so its not real tough but playing top down and not having perfected my circles makes running into trees really annoying... I am lvl 6 so I still have alot to learn, GG.

Resheph
01-18-2013, 02:36 PM
I just made my own Bard, hit level 3. The tree issue is pure situational awareness, the big problem is the Will-o-Wisps. Those things are hard to see (especially when they end up INSIDE a tree) and will tear you up if they catch you.

I would suggest, if you can make the trip, going to Freeport and kiting the orcs/skeletons/bats outside the gates. Just avoid the NPCs.

Froglok
01-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Just go into crushbone and group up, don't waste your time with this at lower levels unless you really want to. Otherwise, pull them to Kelethin and fight underneath the city where nothing spawns or paths through. There's some flat clearings there.

cripotlol
01-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Found the spot under the city I like, able to pull about 6-10 mobs from orc hill thats about the only mobs at 6+ to kill in the zone, just need to know where to go to next

Froglok
01-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Theres a couple orc camps in lfay for around lv 8 or 9 up until 12. check the p99 wiki under guides for bard aoe locations