PDA

View Full Version : WTS PoSky Rezes and Corpse Drags in TheHole

Handull
01-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Just wanted to make a one time post about these random services I'm offering. Won't be bumping this thread, but will have the services mentioned in my main WTS/WTB thread here (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60565).

For The Hole I can drag anyones corpse from anywhere to the zone in, or to anywhere you need really. Have a toon perminantly parked there so if I'm available then there is no waiting for me to get a port over, etc. Unfortunately I can't provide rezes with this, but its still good to be able to get your gear easily.

For Plane of Sky I can offer raid assistance to wiped raids, rezing/dragging you in most occasions. I have a cleric up there with full keys and a means to self invis. Some complicated situations exist where a kiter might be needed, but we can figure that out. I also have a necro who can be ported up to summon corpses if a corpse was unrecoverable.

I don't have a fee in mind for either service, I simply ask for donations that you feel are appropriate. In the case of Sky Rezes I'd be happy to just accept some tradeable sky quest items for an alt or an invite to future sky raids to tag along on my Ranger (if/when he is of level) for the inevitable rots, etc. Not looking to squeeze plat out of a guild that has wiped on a raid, but rather offering to help a guild trying to raid more of sky, since CRs up there can be terrible, and I like the zone a lot, so it would be fun to tag along on an alt, etc.

If you need either service its probably best to message me on the forum and also look for me in game on Ploktor, Kloktor, Qloktor, or Factionmule. I have a weird schedule, so who knows when you'll find me. Thanks and good luck.