PDA

View Full Version : How sad...What happened bros?

Supreme
01-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Supreme (55 SK) and Heartbrand (Ricardo 60 Enchanter) both in a group.

The entire Azrael raid force including <She looked 19> and <Azrael>, almost 25 in Feerott.

Oddjob ports us into Feerott. The two most hated, spammed, trolled, visable players on Red99.

We have to run the guantlet to get into fear. Chubs first encounters us at the portal...then Chopper encounters me before false wall at Specs.

He relays the infos that Big Supreme is heading their way on Azrael Teamspeak.

Every person casts over and over on Big Supreme. Bard song stuns, dots land then are stripped, golem wands expended, roots resisted, frustration ensues as Supreme zones into Fear...

Then Ricardo follows behind me. Bard song resisted, dots casted and are stripped, roots resisted, frustration ensues as Ricardo zones into Fear....

How in the hell can you even log on and claim yourself a PVP guild when 25 of you could not even kill two of the most hated and by your own account "worst" players on red99 when we are served up on a PLATTER with no where to go but into a plane.

I would post the screenshots but there was some funny tells from people in Azrael about how sad it was that your entire raid force could not kill us...

SamwiseRed
01-06-2013, 10:03 PM
kill shots?

Kraftwerk
01-06-2013, 10:05 PM
New Game of Thrones season at end of March. Can't wait shit is gonna be tight.

SamwiseRed
01-06-2013, 10:06 PM
I zoned into fear, naked, oom, and all alone. 25 nillys were in fear, 2 bards on track. they were coming for me. i casted gate. frustration ensured, people paniced, mellowyellow nuked himself, bronkus starting rolling for loot, walk was asking for puppet strings. gate channels. samwise safe. lol entire nilly guild couldnt stop me from escaping.

SamwiseRed
01-06-2013, 10:08 PM
frustration ensued!

Kraftwerk
01-06-2013, 10:10 PM
I zoned into fear, naked, oom, and all alone. 25 nillys were in fear, 2 bards on track. they were coming for me. i casted gate. frustration ensured, people paniced, mellowyellow nuked himself, bronkus starting rolling for loot, walk was asking for puppet strings. gate channels. samwise safe. lol entire nilly guild couldnt stop me from escaping.

Lol'd.

Supreme
01-06-2013, 10:19 PM

They were coming for you..and you gated.

I actually walked through it and took all the shots they had.

Kinda pathetic at the fail.

Chedduh
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
too scared to edit text out of screenshots, but has no problems editing out his third party use

SamwiseRed
01-06-2013, 10:26 PM
They were coming for you..and you gated.

I actually walked through it and took all the shots they had.

Kinda pathetic at the fail.

so you survived a bunch of naked casters. why didnt oddjob come thru the gauntlet :) not like you didnt have that finger on a gate pot. not sure what you are trying to say here honestly. plz post killshot so we can confirm pvp happened.

Jenni D
01-06-2013, 10:28 PM
all i could make of that was heartbrand is gimpy enough to have another level 60.

on a serious note, no trollin, supreme you really need to lose weight. 210 lbs should do it.

fiegi 2.5
01-06-2013, 10:49 PM
fraps or never happpened

Tomatoking
01-07-2013, 12:23 AM

+1 great

Smedy
01-07-2013, 10:20 AM
So supreme ran and zoned away from people in cloth gear? Sounds like a winner to me

/thread

Nirgon
01-07-2013, 10:33 AM
I heard a thud.... sounded like Slathar got Supreme

Cwall 52.0
01-07-2013, 02:14 PM
did you really make a thread about running through a group of people burning out a golem wand on yourself

sweet pvp bro box thriving
#wow
#whoa

Zozo
01-07-2013, 02:59 PM
His little run in secured his guilds kill on the raid mob.

Cwall 52.0
01-07-2013, 03:38 PM
dunno but he sucks dick at playing an enchanter, funny that he invested so much time into one

Dark Team
01-07-2013, 03:47 PM

I actually laughed. Samwise won this thread, and so far he's my favorite red poster. Keep up the drama please, it always makes for an interesting read.

jeffd
01-08-2013, 02:58 PM
did you really make a thread about running through a group of people burning out a golem wand on yourself

sweet pvp bro box thriving
#wow
#whoa

yeah that's pretty much all i took away from this thread

congrats on "surviving the gauntlet" i guess

Nirgon
01-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Supreme zoning into fear and burning a golem wand on himself secures CT kill.

Smiling hard as hell confirmed.

Supreme
01-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Why would i need to golem wand myself?

Everyone kept dotting then dispelling me in an poorly coordinated effort. Alot of people had no see invis. As a result it was easy to just invis and fall off target.

Try as you might the point is clear. All the haters had a golden chance to kill me. 20+ people, nuking, rooting, dotting, dispelling from the entrance of Spec cave all the way to Fear portal...yet i survived.

To make it even worse..

Ricardo (heartbrand) then followed and survived.

Pretty sad bros.

s1ckness
01-11-2013, 03:52 PM
The entire Azrael raid force including <She looked 19> and <Azrael>, almost 25 in Feerott.

How in the hell can you even log on and claim yourself a PVP guild when 25 of you could not even kill two of the most hated and by your own account "worst" players on red99 when we are served up on a PLATTER with no where to go but into a plane.

I would post the screenshots but there was some funny tells from people in Azrael about how sad it was that your entire raid force could not kill us...

She looked lvl 18 was leveling at spectres lol. dont include us ..

no idea why u call yourself and heartbrand the "most hated" person.. i dont even know you and heartbrand is my pal.

i did send a tell saying how pathetic it was though that 20 people let 1 person get threw

Nirgon
01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Yeah I don't hate Heartbrand dude, I just give him a hard time because of choices he's made.

Supreme on the other hand... I just kinda... poor fella.

Cwall 52.0
01-11-2013, 04:09 PM
heartbrand mad as hell that we got amulets of necropotence

Clark
01-11-2013, 04:21 PM
what a lame thread

SamwiseRed
01-11-2013, 06:01 PM
She looked lvl 18 was leveling at spectres lol. dont include us ..

no idea why u call yourself and heartbrand the "most hated" person.. i dont even know you and heartbrand is my pal.

i did send a tell saying how pathetic it was though that 20 people let 1 person get threw

he ran thru the spec tunnel with a few naked casters trying to stop him. unless the spell was less than a 3-4 sec cast, would be hard to channel anything there because the way LOS works on this server. a slither of corner will stop you from casting. anyways that wasnt bad but its not like you stopped and killed anyone. I sat in the middle of a Nihilum raid a few days ago naked in fear. Noone even saw me creep up. Also what were you using golem wands on then? you dispelling those naked casters bro?

fiegi 2.5
01-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Seal Team 6 Calls ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ Inaccurate; Say They Don’t Pop Collars Or Wear Tapout Gear

Supreme
01-11-2013, 08:56 PM
he ran thru the spec tunnel with a few naked casters trying to stop him. unless the spell was less than a 3-4 sec cast, would be hard to channel anything there because the way LOS works on this server. a slither of corner will stop you from casting. anyways that wasnt bad but its not like you stopped and killed anyone. I sat in the middle of a Nihilum raid a few days ago naked in fear. Noone even saw me creep up. Also what were you using golem wands on then? you dispelling those naked casters bro?

there were 20+ Azrael there....the entire raid force of Azrael.

Golem wands? Really? I never use them.

Why would I?

You guys dispel for me.

SamwiseRed
01-11-2013, 08:57 PM
were 20 people attacking you? 20 people in zone does not = 20 people on u lol

Tomatoking
01-11-2013, 09:00 PM
there were 20+ Azrael there....the entire raid force of Azrael.

Golem wands? Really? I never use them.

Why would I?

You guys dispel for me.

http://imageshack.us/a/img213/5363/fatkidq.jpg

s1ckness
01-12-2013, 04:14 PM

he was mezzed twice

2 many fullretards not knowing what they are doing

SamwiseRed
01-12-2013, 04:44 PM
supreme is the first melee to ever run thru spec tunnel and make it out alive