PDA

View Full Version : ITS TIME TO CLEANSE PROJECT 1999 RED

Delita
01-03-2013, 02:51 PM
This is a call for help to all people who truly have a love for EQ not for project 1999. This is the only pvp box with close enough coding to be worth playing on but sadly 99% of the dev staff are a bunch of dumb fucks that dont give a shit about the server at all. (nilbog is the only dev i have respect for keep up the good work bro) The only way to fix the population here is for the playerbase to do something about it. When i say playerbase i mean anybody besides dev team + nihilum, because those 2 are the root of all problems with this box.

this is what happens when you try to ask for help from the dev team

http://puu.sh/1J0cr

http://puu.sh/1J0cD

http://puu.sh/1J0cG

http://puu.sh/1J0pT

It has become beyond clear to me the only hope for this server is to assemble all possible players to zerg grief nihilum off the server. even players like old school holocaust need to return for the sake of everquest to cleanse this server. Skill and even numbers is out the window at this point because no skill can match that of MQ users, exploiters, ip exempt abusers, boxers, GM- protected, poopsocking, paraplegic, unemployed, sad, fugly, mogoloid's that rmt all the high end raid content (nihilum) which caused the server population to drop from a stable 600-800 to a mere 30-50.

We all dont have to be tagged in the same guild, but we all need to work together to cleanse norrath. I will be doing my part, will you do yours?

quido
01-03-2013, 02:55 PM
maybe you should quit

Twain
01-03-2013, 03:09 PM
I think he just nerd raged...

purist 4.0
01-03-2013, 03:14 PM
cringed like 10 times reading that

fair play if somebody already has the name, you snooze you lose. grow up a lil. btw somebody is squating on the name purist on red99 and you don't see me crying.

purist 4.0
01-03-2013, 03:16 PM
and lol at your sense of entitlement cause u made some shitty youtube videos with 420 views

Delita
01-03-2013, 03:18 PM
nihilum getting awfully scared : )

box legend gonna organize over 100 zerglings to demolish you sad fucks, gonna take a while being such a casual player but its coming

Twain
01-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Pretty sure everyone is scared of someone that gets griefed off both R99 and P99 box. Double scared because you probably got griefed off WoW and SWG boxes too.

BigSlip
01-03-2013, 03:36 PM
twain u know as well as i do that anyone can join nihi. its funny to watch some of u brag when all i had to do to do the same thing was send an app. too bad youre all fat and insecure, hence why i teamed up with the sexy people.

bigeasy
01-03-2013, 03:40 PM
cliff notes

crybaby wanted gamemasters to delete a character off somebody elses account because they don't play anymore,, wow crybaby doesn't get what he wants automatically goes into a nerd inspired rage about server conspiracies,, made me laugh for awhile

Twain
01-03-2013, 03:44 PM
twain u know as well as i do that anyone can join nihi. its funny to watch some of u brag when all i had to do to do the same thing was send an app. too bad youre all fat and insecure, hence why i teamed up with the sexy people.

Samwise denied? I guess that makes him a nobody. Thank you BigSlip for you input on Samwise. Who are you anyway? Why does everyone on the forums hide behind different names.

Froglok
01-03-2013, 03:45 PM
maybe you should quit

Jenni D
01-03-2013, 03:48 PM

also was asked to join nihilum numerous times a while ago - flat refused. why join the zerg/pve guild when the competition needs more bodies to even the playing field and create more mass guild vs guild pvp?

simple answer - ez pixels and same sex cyber

Twain
01-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Pixels are already easy to get. Don't need to be with Nihilum to get them. You do however need a leader capable of leading his troops into battle and understanding the fights. Unfortunately, gate pots (Andis) and trains (Lite) don't take down raid encounters.

SamwiseRed
01-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Samwise is brave.

SamwiseRed
01-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Samwise is brave.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/195804529/samwise_the_brave_by_wolfbiyo-d38krqp.jpg

BigSlip
01-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Samwise denied? I guess that makes him a nobody. Thank you BigSlip for you input on Samwise. Who are you anyway? Why does everyone on the forums hide behind different names.

probably because i was banned for calling someone a faggot in rnf

who am i? lol

Supreme
01-03-2013, 04:18 PM

Yawn the same old rhetoric and the same results.

BTW not all apps get into Nihilum. Maybe they get tagged for a couple weeks as recruits.

But in the end if they cannot show up to raid or do what is expected they are removed.

Keep believing the lies though.

Itap
01-03-2013, 04:26 PM
You sound demanding in your "request", like you're entitled to something.

You sound like a big bitch, try not talking shit about GMs/Devs every post and you might get some assistance.

Sirken
01-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Skill and even numbers is out the window at this point because no skill can match that of MQ users, exploiters, ip exempt abusers, boxers, GM- protected, poopsocking, paraplegic, unemployed, sad, fugly, mogoloid's that rmt all the high end raid content (nihilum) which caused the server population to drop from a stable 600-800 to a mere 30-50.

i lol'd hard. please learn to math on your vacation. then take a few minutes to figure out why its not productive for you to call the staff a bunch of dumb fucks.