PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: (Cabilis?)Faction

Leftoverture
12-31-2012, 01:06 AM
Hello I am a human agnostic monk trying to build faction in Cabilis. I've been welcome there for a long time now but it seems I can't move my factions beyond what they are.

Long ago I hit warmly with the Troopers, and I haven't been able to raise any others

Swift Tails: Apprehensive
SK guild: Apprehensive
Shamans: Apprehensive
Necros: scowling

I've handed in around 20 stacks of bone chips and a few marauder rings since I hit max faction with the troopers. I've also done the penance quest once for the monk guild.

My conclusion is either there's a bug that once one faction gain is maxxed out, the others don't happen (nilbog answered my tell before kunark launch that this isn't, or shouldn't be the case) or

the faction table on Red99 is not correct and apprehensive is the max faction for my race/class combo, which also shouldn't be so because of the shackle quests for the epic

Sundawg
12-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Do you remember what you /considered to the troopers when you first hit apprehensively with everything else?

Are you now getting a "your faction cannot get any better" message with the troopers?

20 stacks of bonechips alone would not get you out of apprehensive on their own. I need to know if you have been apprehensive with the others for a long time while still working your trooper faction up.

PM me if you want.

Leftoverture
12-31-2012, 04:35 PM
I've never gotten a "your faction with Legion of Cabilis could not possibly get any better", even after all those bone chips at warmly and several hundered sarnak/goblin kills. I don't think the message is implemented here.

I'd be happy to /log however many handins would be sufficient to test if I am hitting a ceiling

Sundawg
01-01-2013, 11:14 AM
WAD, some more bone chips solved this problem.

Move to resolved.