PDA

View Full Version : Season 2 Episode 1 : A new hero emerges

Delita
12-30-2012, 12:56 AM
sirken deleted this thread from being a jelly virgie so i figured id repost it, not everybody got to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=hFxaWjQ820g&feature=endscreen

fiegi 2.5
12-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Your series rank up right there with Sopranos, Homeland, and Boss.

Keep em coming.

BigSlip
12-30-2012, 01:30 AM
lol 2:37

who the hell dies to a blue con

Jenni D
12-30-2012, 03:32 AM
10/10

mendan
12-30-2012, 09:48 AM
stonewall obviously worst player on the server... so much bad going on there. def nothing to be proud of, or even take the time to make a movie of. too much time on your hands... but then we knew that since you have 4 forums accounts that you post simultaneously on.

Delita
12-30-2012, 10:38 AM
^ must be nihilum some of the worst trash talk ive ever seen. constantly embarrassing themselves shit is sad

Combobreaker
12-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Delita,.. Get up to 60 and record some real pvp's ; )

Tomatoking
12-30-2012, 12:33 PM
i love how you wait for the 2 blue con players to pull a mob before you attack

weakling imo , depressing pvp / griefing

Delita
12-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Delita,.. Get up to 60 and record some real pvp's ; )

loan me a fungi and ill solo balbanes to 60

Delita
12-30-2012, 01:09 PM

sometimes intelligence is better than brute force, i wouldnt expect nihilum scum to understand this.

Itap
12-30-2012, 02:29 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Is there any sort of alliances or anything on this box? Or is it just fuck anyone up that you feel like.

Seems kindve weak that you wait till they pull a mob to engage

Delita
12-30-2012, 03:22 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Is there any sort of alliances or anything on this box? Or is it just fuck anyone up that you feel like.

bluebie alert, im gonna tear out your spine, burn your corpse to ashes then piss on the remnants once i see you in game

tehruoh
12-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Piglet scared to get in range to 60's

Dragonzord
12-30-2012, 03:41 PM
sometimes intelligence is better than brute force, i wouldnt expect nihilum scum to understand this.

Delita
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Piglet scared to get in range to 60's

piglet hit 52 two days ago, not trolling

Tomatoking
12-30-2012, 07:28 PM

The cleric icebox was in line to be a cleric for full retard ( or azreal now ) whom balbanes main is in

ironically he says there is never any groups because theres no clerics. Eerb ( A cleric ) was griefed off the server for the same fucking thing . people being dicks

and lo and behold icebox quit due to griefers

This fucking clown griefs his own guild clerics

He raps about pvp , but if he wanted pvp he would have attacked before they pulled

He is just a little bitch like the other 4 million druids on red99, even makes little pvp videos like oddjob , clowns lol

totally fail

Kaino
12-30-2012, 08:48 PM
jibekn > you

and eerb quit because he was a fucking rageholic who couldn't deal with ever being killed

also was a cleric so I dont even know how he had that problem

Delita
12-30-2012, 09:30 PM
The cleric icebox was in line to be a cleric for full retard ( or azreal now ) whom balbanes main is in

ironically he says there is never any groups because theres no clerics. Eerb ( A cleric ) was griefed off the server for the same fucking thing . people being dicks

and lo and behold icebox quit due to griefers

This fucking clown griefs his own guild clerics

He raps about pvp , but if he wanted pvp he would have attacked before they pulled

He is just a little bitch like the other 4 million druids on red99, even makes little pvp videos like oddjob , clowns lol

totally fail

have to teach them how to pvp somehow. get out of my thread and go hang out with your nihilum buddies. you are not welcome here

Tomatoking
12-30-2012, 10:26 PM
ahem , i was in nihilum for 2 days a year ago

wonder how many chars you have in them now?

how many times did you rap about how you were too cool to play here only to admit later that you were here the whole time on another char

how many chars do you even have here on p99 blue and red , im scared to know the truth

and as for basiah , you are a joke

go farm more t crowns to sell and buy characters to delete

Delita
12-31-2012, 08:09 AM
ahem , i was in nihilum for 2 days a year ago

wonder how many chars you have in them now?

how many times did you rap about how you were too cool to play here only to admit later that you were here the whole time on another char

how many chars do you even have here on p99 blue and red , im scared to know the truth

and as for basiah , you are a joke

go farm more t crowns to sell and buy characters to delete

have some severe personal problems/ self esteem issues, i just feel bad for you now

mendan
12-31-2012, 09:16 AM
post crap like this, expect criticism bro. post something worthwhile not this lame video of you rooting someone who obviously doesnt know what a pumice stone is...

Itap
12-31-2012, 09:50 AM
bluebie alert, im gonna tear out your spine, burn your corpse to ashes then piss on the remnants once i see you in game

And by that you mean wait till im in pve combat to engage because youre too afraid of actual pvp, gotcha :cool:

Delita
12-31-2012, 10:02 AM
post crap like this, expect criticism bro. post something worthwhile not this lame video of you rooting someone who obviously doesnt know what a pumice stone is...

i know right, everytime i die i spawn with pumice stones on me

BigSlip
12-31-2012, 04:16 PM
lol

Delita
01-01-2013, 11:38 PM
i just watched this video for the 50th time, and I'm still smilin hard as hell

Tomatoking
01-02-2013, 12:11 AM
theres a good chance you suck in real life

Delita
01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
theres a good chance you suck in real life

mendan
01-02-2013, 01:18 AM
haha only 80 year old men and loser skater bros wear jeans on the beach...

welcome to the outdoors bro

Kaino
01-02-2013, 01:30 AM
need to eat more calories, beef up those forearms a bit pal

Delita
01-02-2013, 10:46 AM
need to eat more calories, beef up those forearms a bit pal

haha the pic is a bit over a year old, ive been hitting the gym pretty regularly since, ill have to post an updated one soon.

Delita
01-02-2013, 10:51 AM
also im a bit more of a small frame because i train jow ga kung fu, I've been in a lot of fights/sparring matches/ringed matches. I've kicked a lot of ass and I've had my ass kicked a lot. If there is one thing my sifu taught me that i feel is the most useful tool in any kind of combat weather it be real life or online game, The element of suprise always wins the fight. might make everybody understand my play style a bit more.

Tomatoking
01-02-2013, 02:15 PM
when someone says you suck at life , posting a picture of yourself at the beach is probably not the best reply

but if it makes you feel better you look like an average guy to me.

hows life as a scientist btw?

SamwiseRed
01-02-2013, 02:16 PM
i have a great idea for a video. this time im doing it right. will probably take a month but if it turns out how I vision it, itll be epic! i still have a lot of un edited old shit btw i might just upload for shits and giggles.

Smedy
01-02-2013, 02:35 PM
sirken deleted this thread from being a jelly virgie so i figured id repost it, not everybody got to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=hFxaWjQ820g&feature=endscreen

that melee guy better call the quits, rooted with mob hitting him for over 2 minutes, shits classic yo

SamwiseRed
01-02-2013, 02:50 PM
alot of crap stock footage I have. I do have video of andis and waffles fighting some brohood, we took down waffles :( got video of me killing Lith but I like Lith. Also video of some dude named Bign killing naked Grey just a bunch of random kills really. lemme see what else is on here.

SamwiseRed
01-02-2013, 03:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLlZ4VroO34

old FF video, no pvp. i have a lot of 30 seconds clips of random shit

Knuckle
01-02-2013, 11:20 PM
that melee guy better call the quits, rooted with mob hitting him for over 2 minutes, shits classic yo

is this what emu PVP has become schmedy?

Tomatoking
01-02-2013, 11:54 PM
has to be daytona how else can you drive up on super flat beach

Tomatoking
01-22-2013, 01:40 PM
dilusional jibekn still bumping his own garbage