PDA

View Full Version : Ames spills the beans on 7 year friendship with Casey

BipolarCasey
12-27-2012, 03:55 PM
You might have known the dynamic duo of Casey and Ames from their funny screenshot collaborations at the start of Red99, but the story of these two former friends is far more dark and sinister. This post is all based on a factual ventrilo interview with Ames.

Their friendship started over 7 years ago on a bluebie everquest server. It evolved into playing on blue 99 and red99 together. But what happened to make it go so bad, so quickly?

As you may or may not know, Casey recently posted on the forums about Ames stripping all over his accounts for RMT a few months ago with no warning, a claim Ames will not even deny. What you don't know about the story, is WHY!

Why did Ames strip all of Casey's manastones and RMT them to platlord, well the answer is simple: Casey is bipolar. Ames will tell you he tale of a 27 year old who still lives with his mom and dad, hasn't worked a job in over 4 years, and who would go through fits of bipolar rage during his 14 hour days on red99.

What was the tipping point, Ames says it came many months ago when he was trolling on the forums. He happened to take a screenshot of something and post it, without being aware he had captured a message to an unknown player. That unknown player was actually Casey's alt that he had begun leveling in an attempt to join Nihilum. Apparently he was too embarrassed to apply on Casey due to his infamous persona, and so he went incognito and had Ames promise not to spill the beans. When Casey saw the screenshot he went ballistic, claiming Ames had attempted to embarrass him. Ames says it was an honest mistake as the message only showed "[name] is currently not online" because Casey's character wasn't even on when he sent the tell.

After days of berating from Casey, Ames finally decided on his course of action. He stripped all of Casey's gear and sold them to emperor platlord, using the $300 to buy a slew of Steam games. He took it one step further and sent him an email to check out his steam collection, as every game was paid for by the items. Casey went into an uncontrolled rage and apparently filled Ames' inbox with nasty threatening emails. Luckily, Ames recently got a new phone contract and number so Casey no longer has that.

They aren't friends anymore. Ames doesn't give a hoot.

This has been a story about Bipolar Casey, one of the most infamous bandits this server has seen. Ames hopes this event helps Casey get back on track with life and get a job after so many years, he is hoping it will be a catalyst for a life changing event. Ames believes Casey will thank him in the years to come. Only God knows what will happen, but we want to thank Ames for his candor and may God have mercy on Casey's soul.

jeffd
12-27-2012, 05:01 PM
idc

Barkingturtle
12-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Sounds like a bad bromance.

Casey II
12-27-2012, 06:25 PM
has to be true

still have yet to attain level of cast troll

Tomatoking
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
i think they are both funny but trusting anyone you dont know with your account info is dumb

let the punishment fit the crime , so called friend stripped you and bragged about it

The End

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1026/pkkk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/pkkk.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

happy fucking holidays.

Jenni D
12-27-2012, 11:26 PM
unemployment is a requirement as stated on the nihilum "application form"

Graahle
12-28-2012, 05:12 AM
still have yet to attain level of cast troll

Smedy
12-28-2012, 05:44 AM
300$ from red99 gear? fuk that must been a shit ton of gear

Jenni D
12-28-2012, 06:44 AM
good job getting 300 bucks on red. but what sort of sad gimp is PAYING for red items?! theres like 60 people playing

Bamzal Sherbet
12-28-2012, 12:19 PM
lets see the supposed screenshot that sparked all of the controversy

Casey II
12-28-2012, 12:26 PM
this all seems pretty legit

everyone who has ever played with me knows I am mean and angry all the time, especially to my pals

common knowledge that I love nihilum and secretly yearn to be with them

ames thievery sounds justified if you ask me

you forgot to add that I am in a wheel chair and my grandmother bathes me

Tomatoking
12-28-2012, 12:41 PM
as far as im concerned casey and ames are both neckbeard lifers

but they have something many dont , personality.

They are both funny and i value them both as r99 box superstars.

bigeasy
05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
bump

Casey II
05-29-2013, 11:32 AM
I don't think I ever shared anything with Ames about my real life. Way too smart for that. karsten has my facebook tho!

Nirgon
05-29-2013, 11:38 AM
when he was trolling on the forums.

These youngsters know not the dangers of ForumQuest.

1/5th of a prenerf fungi/mistwalker. Small potaters.

Hug it out.

Nirgon
05-29-2013, 11:39 AM
you forgot to add that I am in a wheel chair and my grandmother bathes me

I have to be helped onto and off of the toilet

magician
05-29-2013, 12:49 PM
can we get a rl pic of casey

very interesadtased

Stinkum
05-29-2013, 12:54 PM
I enjoyed the part where Ames said something about Casey being unemployed, considering Ames is a 1st year Law student at a TTT (Third Tier Toilet) school.

Forget chopping your dick off, the absolute stupidest thing anyone could possibly do with their life right now is to take $200,000 in debt and attempt to enter the labor force as a lawyer right now.

Anyone who took even two seconds to look at the stats knows that 75% of law school graduates are still unemployed a year after graduation. The rest are at low-paying jobs that didn't require a J.D. to attain (lol). In other words they took $200,000 in debt for a job they could've qualified for in the first place.

Enjoy your future unemployment with $1,900 a month in student loan repayments for 40 years.

heartbrand
05-29-2013, 01:00 PM
My parents paid for my law school who the fuck gets loans

Nirgon
05-29-2013, 01:02 PM
TTFQLS

Top Tier ForumQuest Law School

Stinkum
05-29-2013, 01:11 PM
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projected less than 70,000 new lawyer jobs in this decade - but 132,000 new JDs had already graduated by 2012.

There are literally 0 jobs for the 100,000s of additional Ames' of the world who are expected to be graduated in this decade.

Casey II
05-29-2013, 01:14 PM
I just made Filthed immortal :

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5999/filthed.jpg

You're welcome pal

Stasis01
05-29-2013, 01:30 PM
TLDR who are these guys

bigeasy
05-29-2013, 03:36 PM
hehehe,, casey got to play with his crayon box (photoshop and mspaint) today,, glad i could assist you in doing something you absolutely suck at

SamwiseRed
05-29-2013, 03:47 PM
casey is not bipolar, hes is always mean. however he is definitely one of the most helpful pals ive had. hes PL'd some of my alts and crafted at least 2 sets of fine plate without me ever asking. probably one of 3 druid that has ever given me a port. when he went awol i borrowed his manastone for a good month or two. gave it back right away when he returned and asked for it back. too bad it went to ames lol. anyways i hope i dont make casey look like a softie, just thought id share since hes a bro.

SamwiseRed
05-29-2013, 03:47 PM
double post fuuu RNF for not letting me edit.

big league chew
05-29-2013, 04:18 PM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5999/filthed.jpg

ps filthed y wont you talk to me anymore
miss u

Faerie
05-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Why would it matter if he was bipolar? Princess Leia is bipolar, and she's a national treasure.