PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Jibekn vs fagboy oddjob

Delita
12-21-2012, 10:37 AM
I know i was a cocky asshole when i played jibekn and role played a certain person that wasn't truly who i am but i wasn't as annoying as oddjob was i? My goal was to be funny pretending to be a hardass but this guy is like really bad at eq pvp and its really sad. His personal pvp blog is a serious cry for help, i think he may still be a virgin. i read a few of his posts recently and all i can think of is i hope people didn't see me like i see him.

HippoNipple
12-21-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't know either of you in game, just what I read while going through the forums during downtime. I was never annoyed of your posts and actually enjoyed reading them. Oddjob comes off as a huge loser and just looks desperate and pathetic with his posts.

tehruoh
12-21-2012, 10:53 AM
8000 BTU's bros

Delita
12-21-2012, 10:56 AM
I don't know either of you in game, just what I read while going through the forums during downtime. I was never annoyed of your posts and actually enjoyed reading them. Oddjob comes off as a huge loser and just looks desperate and pathetic with his posts.

you know me much better than you think you know me : )

HippoNipple
12-21-2012, 11:45 AM
you know me much better than you think you know me : )

Lol its crazy how many people say that to me on this game and I have no clue who anyone is. I didn't even know anyone knew who I was in game since Amelinda changed my in game name from HippoNipple before I made my way out of steamfont.

Herb9
12-21-2012, 11:55 AM
confirmed box superstar inspires sugar covered jelly filled threads from those mad about being unable to fight back in a game

HippoNipple
12-21-2012, 12:02 PM
your updates were better because you showed us videos

FFT OST good too

Videos are the way to go for sure. Humor is also a huge plus.

Supreme
12-21-2012, 12:44 PM
confirmed box superstar inspires sugar covered jelly filled threads from those mad about being unable to fight back in a game

http://www.channelshirt.com/images/SNORG/whowantsjellydonuts_fullpic.jpg

Casey II
12-21-2012, 01:01 PM
http://www.channelshirt.com/images/SNORG/whowantsjellydonuts_fullpic.jpg

Your wife.

Tomatoking
12-21-2012, 01:01 PM

epic response , going to be my sig

Supreme
12-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Your wife.

You are a real funny piece of shit.

Tomatoking
12-21-2012, 05:36 PM
he really is , miss casey

miss all the originals from red99 , had the best community of shitbags ever

shits gravy