PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk old world leveling for 55+ Bards

Wonka11
12-21-2012, 08:51 AM
As I get closer to 60, and the availability of other bards becomes slimmer who also do BW500, I'm starting to solo a great deal in between groups. However, Kunark mobs have some decent HP, so even with drum and 3 dots, soloing singles can be slow and painful. Not only that, outside zones are LBing/Greening out which leaves xp at slim pickings (with exception to skyfire, but that is a troublesome zone in and of itself).

Which brings me to my ultimate question, is there anywhere one can think of that would be good xp for a bard to solo, in old world, that doesnt have a ton of HP?

There has to be somewhere we can go to level up 55+ without being forced strictly into dungeons eventually.

Brainstorm with me, BRAINSTORM with me, where one can go as a bard to level up in old world.

Silo69
02-02-2013, 02:06 AM
kc or seb

see ya there

Tecmos Deception
02-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Soloing singles with chants is going to be slow and painful no matter where you do it.

Just recruit a new wave of level 45-50 bards who don't mind being low hp with 100 mobs chasing them, and go to town. It's not going to be slower than a normal group even when almost everything is light blue or green.

Robdukes
02-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Try guards in OT and the hunter/forager cycle in TT.