PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: disappearing items

Kaevelioth
06-06-2010, 01:42 PM
I logged and alt (Mikelabowe) out in the EC tunnel with a 2 Large tailored bags on him filled with stuff to sell. I log back on in the morning and one bag just completely disappeared. 3 "werewolf pelts" and "a bunch of optic nerves" along with the bag itself are gone. I'm the only one who has access to this account, so nobody other than me is ever on it. Is there any way to get my items back?

Reynard_CT
06-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Yes, this has happened to me also. I have responded about this in another thread HERE (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

I do not know if you can get items back, though I have submitted petitions each time it happens in the hopes that restitution is possible.

PearlJammzz
06-09-2010, 08:18 AM
I have heard this happening to a lot of people lately. Some people even lost some spendy items! Hope they can figure out where all these items have gone!

corradojeff
06-09-2010, 06:53 PM
This happened to me as well. I would buy from a vendor and when I zoned or logged out when I came back I was short the plat and the item I bought. I made a post in petitions but havn't had a response.

Has any progress been made on this?

Thanks

Kaevelioth
06-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Update
The character I was playing had all slots in his inventory full. My friend traded me 1 tailored bag and a werewolf pelt. Since I was full, the items stacked on my cursor. However, another item fell to the ground below me after the trade. This item was another tailored bag. I thought nothing of it and just figured he had dropped it for me. Come to find out, he only ever gave me just 1 bag. This process some how duplicated the original bag which in turn poofed when i logged back in.

corradojeff
06-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Yes, That is similar to what happened to me. The item was bought from teh vendor byt a friend of mine and he traded to me. it was duped so we logged cause we though we were bugged and when we came back on we were short the plat for the items as well as the items themselfs.